The Spiderwick Chronicles teaser trailer

looks w/e...

i might rent it if the reviews are good...

ive had enough bridge to tarabithia, chronicles are narnia stuff

Meh, reminds me of Bridge to Terabithia which didn't too interesting either. :o

nice. the books were fun, this looks like they tried to stay true to them. looks like a good time. i'll check it out

might be good. hope it's better than Narnia...

well my problem with Narnia and Eragon is that they were TOO kiddy. i know these are kids movies but kids movies don't have to be all flash and no substance...

looks good, I read all of the books so I'll be able to understand easily

well my problem with Narnia and Eragon is that they were TOO kiddy. i know these are kids movies but kids movies don't have to be all flash and no substance...

Narnia was pretty much exactly like the book, so you can't blame that on the movie. Either way Chronicles of Narnia is one of my favorite series so if this film would even be half as good as LWW then I'd be a happy guy.

64332id.jpg

Damn what is with Freddie Highmore being in all this Book Movies. 1st Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Then Arthur and the Invisibles Now August Rush and now this.

I read all the books,so hopefully it won't suck too badly. they actully made another run of spiderwick books, something about after the grace kids.

I'm surprised...this doesn't look that bad. For some reason it kinda gives off a Jumanji vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"