• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The sliding timescale

Reading is stoopid.

speling is dummer.

Isaiah Bradley's imperfect Super-Soldier Serum slows his aging, according to Wikipedia:

Logically, one could assume that Cap's perfected Super-Soldier Serum/Vita-Ray process slowed or stopped his aging, as well.

If one doesn't want to assume things logically, however, one could look at Marvel 1602, which is the 616 timeline that was altered after time moved several decades down the line, then altered back to normal. In 1602's future, Captain America looks the same age he does in the current 616 time period.

We can make assumptions all day, and that's fine. I tried searching my old handbooks and Wikipedia, and I found zilch on the original super soldier serum being able to slow Steve's aging.

Variations of it have, but not the original.

Isaiah Bradley technically is the original. :o

The serum doesn't stop or slow aging.

We dont know that for sure yet. It's been speculated that it may...i mean, Steve certainly looks exactly the same as the day he became Captain America...

Regardless; Nick Fury uses a slightly less potent version of the serum, and his aging process has been slowed considerably...

We dont know that for sure yet. It's been speculated that it may...i mean, Steve certainly looks exactly the same as the day he became Captain America...

Regardless; Nick Fury uses a slightly less potent version of the serum, and his aging process has been slowed considerably...

I thought Fury uses the Infinity Formula to keep him going...

He was given a "refined" version of the serum after it was given to Steve Rogers.

So yeah, you're wrong again.

No, Isiah was the first person to get the serum. Steve got the injection after Isiah.

According to what? I'm pretty sure Steve got it first. Everything I've seen refers to Steve as the "first human test subject."
I thought Fury uses the Infinity Formula to keep him going...
He does. I guess one could view it as a less potent version of the Super-Soldier Serum, except I'm not sure it actually has its origins in the SSS. I think another guy developed it on his own.

He does. I guess one could view it as a less potent version of the Super-Soldier Serum, except I'm not sure it actually has its origins in the SSS. I think another guy developed it on his own.

For some reason I want to say it's origins are connected with the Cosmic Cube, although I know that doesn't sound accurate.

"In 1942 (after Rogers has become Captain America), a beta version of the formula is given to a group of African-American soldiers as part of a military experiment by another scientist given the Reinstein code name; Isaiah Bradley is the sole survivor."
Exactly. The scientist who created the serum died right after Cap got his dose and took the formula with him. The project that Bradley was a part of was an attempt to recreate the formula.

Exactly. The scientist who created the serum died right after Cap got his dose and took the formula with him. The project that Bradley was a part of was an attempt to recreate the formula.

Hence, Bradley is not the first.

Most things are homoerotic to Darthphere. I believe the fancy psychologist-types call it "projecting."

Most things are homoerotic to Darthphere. I believe the fancy psychologist-types call it "projecting."

Is it projecting when I'm in the middle of a .....wait you guys don't want to hear that.

Is it projecting when I'm in the middle of a .....wait you guys don't want to hear that.

Stop trying to get us to make out with you and post a link to your page of avatars. I want a new one.

Haha, Silver Surfer armlock aside, I love McDuffie for giving me this scene:

FF2.png

Also, you need to make some avs of Luke Cage and Misty Knight spouting their horrendous dialog from IIF.

Haha, Silver Surfer armlock aside, I love McDuffie for giving me this scene:

FF2.png

Also, you need to make some avs of Luke Cage and Misty Knight spouting their horrendous dialog from IIF.

I rather forget that happened. Notice I didn't make Sinestro Corps icons either.:csad:

Don't forget three of the fantastic four were deaged about 15 years while the torch didn't,.. making him physically older than his older sister,...

Much as I hate to say it, apparently I did forget -- if I ever knew. Can you remind me of just how this happened so I can look it up and double-check the details for future use? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"