The Spectacular Spider-Man Complete First Season on DVD in July

^^ And, even though I love BLu-Ray, it doesn't really matter to me, honestly, as I have said.
It really doesn't matter to me, neither. I'm pretty sure that I'll be moving over to Blu-Ray in a year or so time. But, until then, I'll stick with my good 'ol DVD collection. Not to mention, I'll be deeply honoured to add this first season of 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' to my set. Really is a must-own, for me, no matter how many extras are available.

yea its always great to get tv shows/films on dvd personally i like when their is a bunch of behind the scenes/bonus/deleted scenes stuff added. it makes having it more fun.

yea its always great to get tv shows/films on dvd personally i like when their is a bunch of behind the scenes/bonus/deleted scenes stuff added. it makes having it more fun.

Plus you dont have to wait an entire week for the next episode to air, which is exactly why i dont watch smallville when its on and wait for the box set:woot:

Ah ya thats always fun thing to have too. But for other shows like smallville, eureka, etc.... i do love to see episodes live, though when their is breaks between episodes or hiatus periods sucks.

Ah ya thats always fun thing to have too. But for other shows like smallville, eureka, etc.... i do love to see episodes live, though when their is breaks between episodes or hiatus periods sucks.
Nah. That's popcorn/drink/washroom break, for me. [Even though I don't watch 'Smallville' or 'Eureka'.] :oldrazz:

so i heard a while back that when the first season of spectacular spider-man got to a full season dvd they were going to replace all the gun-shot noises with real guns firing...is this true? i remember reading this while back, something along the lines of their being stuff they couldnt' necesarily get past the tv show companies

so i heard a while back that when the first season of spectacular spider-man got to a full season dvd they were going to replace all the gun-shot noises with real guns firing...is this true? i remember reading this while back, something along the lines of their being stuff they couldnt' necesarily get past the tv show companies
No, they were not going to do that with the season set. but they were going to do it for the 4 episode volumes. They houwever stopped for some reason after the first DVD release.

I went to go buy this at Best Buy earlier today.

The guy that helped me find it said he loves Spider-Man and he told me he used to have a bunch of comics like ASM #2 and ASM #42. He told me a bunch of stuff I already knew and I told him I think TSSM is the best Spidey adaption to date. He said he might check it out.

I haven't seen any episodes or speacial featers yet, but i plan on watching it later.

Ya i hope to get my hands on the set soon, i need to go around to a few different stores to check which place has it for the lowest ammount.

Ya i hope to get my hands on the set soon, i need to go around to a few different stores to check which place has it for the lowest ammount.
If you don't mind ordering online, you can always do what I suggested above. It's the cheapest I've seen it anyway.

Hey guys, if you want to get this real cheap, Deepdiscount.com is having a 25% off sale right now. You can get Season 1 for around $15. You can use promo code DVDTALK or TWITTER. Though you'll have to wait to release date to do this since the sale doesn't include pre-orders{the sale ends 8/2}.

i would order online sam, but i dont have any credit cards at this time, and i have very little in my bank account.

As good as the show is, I'm not into it enough to go buying this DVD. I'll just wait until they release a nice collector's set of the complete series or something, when it truly has some value.

yea i know i hate not having alot of cash on hand. I am in the process of trying to get a regular old job for now to i can get into my career field.

cool cool. Like i said before i hope to get a copy for my self soon too. though their is a few other dvds i currently want to get too.

i bought it after watching the first episode on youtube, just cuz i've never seen a full episode before, and i think i can say it had me genuinely interested, for a cartoon. the only other cartoon i'm ok with anymore is the 2k3 series of tmnt. so i was reading up on the season set and heard that if the dvd sells well enough we can hopefully look forward to a 3rd season, so that was reason enough for me to drop by wal-mart and buy it. shame it was $19.99 tho, kinda pricey.

for anybody thats seen the 4 episode volumes...are they edited any differently than how the episodes are presented on the season set? i heard they had them edited together like parts of a movie. i wish they would edit out the commercial breaks when they release a show on dvd so it's a seamless experience, i hate the dramatic fade to black and then a second later it picks up with an awkward pause in the action.

Just picked my copy up today :D Have yet to watch... a pity only 2 extra features, though. Oh well, as long as I played my contribution to prolonging this series' airtime, I'm content.

Considering going out tonight to pick up my copy, might just wait till tomorrow, for a nice day to do it.

I bought mine :) Watching it now. I'm on the second episode.

I just ordered mine off DeepDiscountDVD. I guess I can view it as a good thing that it's on back order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"