The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 5

I'll wait for the complete season two :o

still no sight or sound of a blu ray release :(

I'm waiting for the season set, too. And IMO, that's a pretty weak cover.

And I'm still scracthing my head about why you guys think this will come out on Blu-Ray. The fact that they've already announced Vol. 5 is great news.

I'll wait for the complete Season 2.

What did look encouraging was the promo info. It sounds encouraging for a 3rd Season! :woot:

I'll be buying the season 2 volumes as well as the full complete second season DVD for obvious reasons.

I actually like the cover art. Season One DVD cover, was meh to be honest

sounds cool hopefully we can get news soon for 3rd season. And maybe their is a chance now with the disney/marvel merger to get down the road a bluray disney release. They are really into the whole bluray stuff.

Last edited:
sounds cool hopefully we can get news soon for 5th season. And maybe their is a chance now with the disney/marvel merger to get down the road a bluray disney release. They are really into the whole bluray stuff.
You mean 3rd season:oldrazz:

when you read the promo on the bck cover of the dvd a third season sounds a lock. for pete's (parker) sake green light the third season already disney

Spidey ratings on the rise! Outperforms Wolverine & The X-Men! Wow! It surely looks like great news.

That's great news about the ratings on the back cover. Now, onto this volume. Like others, I'm also going to wait until the season set comes out for season two. By the way, the cover looks nice! :up:

I agree with that, stating how good the ratings did, and how things were and are going on dxd its likely going to get the order.

With Disney having the TV rights for Spider-Man now, and with this show doing better than Wolverine and the X-Men, I don't see a reason not to do a 3rd season. Plus, they are already releasing season 2 episodes on DVD.

With Disney having the TV rights for Spider-Man now, and with this show doing better than Wolverine and the X-Men, I don't see a reason not to do a 3rd season. Plus, they are already releasing season 2 episodes on DVD.

isn't sony rathr than disney releasing the season 2 dvd?

spectacular spidey is outperforming wolverine and the x-men, but it is the latter which is picked up for the 2nd season solely based on its ratings overseas! and let's not forget that wolverine is a mediocre show at best that gets only mixed reviews. what is the world coming to?! is there any justice in this cruel world?

but isnt it odd that something alike that is written on the back cover? of course i am not really familiar with things like this but do you think it was Sony, Marvel or Disney that put it there? any way, i hope that now that the rights for spidey animation are back marvel will stop treating spectacular spidey like a bastard child and promote it a bit instead off promoting the hell out of that Iron Man and wolverine shows.

Last edited:
technically yes sony is releasing the the dvds still since they were the ones to produce it, though who knows what is going to happen for the rest of season 2 volumes and down the road the complete set.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :up:

I think I will wait for the complete season 2 set... but I've got to say, things are looking good for season 3.

Let's just see how the remaining episodes go...

hopefully those remaining episodes do well in ratings for dxd and we then officially have word from disney/marvel on whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"