The Speed Force is Awesome!! Phil Lord & Christopher Miller ARE the Story Developers

The Flash movie is gonna have to work pretty hard to be as good as the show! What a finale. :)

the show is good but we all know the film is going to be better.. movie barry played by ezra is going to be much better than grant

We don't KNOW that at all. I am supportive of Miller, love that Lord and Miller are a part of things, LOVED MOS, and feel that yes, in terms of production values and access to talent that the DCEU on the big screen has a lot ahead of the TV shows... But let's not put the cart before the horse. We don't know if Miller is actually going to appeal to us all, if the film is what the hard core and the casual fan want, and on and on... Keep ya powdah dry is my position.

I just think they need to go for something different, not just to differentiate from the show, but also from other superhero movies (namely Spider-Man). Maybe make the entire movie a time-travel story or something.

Also, I wouldn't call the movie 'The Flash'. Maybe... "FLASH: Through Time" or "FLASH: To The Future" ;).

Last edited:
We don't KNOW that at all. I am supportive of Miller, love that Lord and Miller are a part of things, LOVED MOS, and feel that yes, in terms of production values and access to talent that the DCEU on the big screen has a lot ahead of the TV shows... But let's not put the cart before the horse. We don't know if Miller is actually going to appeal to us all, if the film is what the hard core and the casual fan want, and on and on... Keep ya powdah dry is my position.

i love the show too man but its a show only.. The movie is going to much more bigger and better overall.. script & direction needs to be spectacular.. but you know a tv show cant compare to a big hollywood film..

i love the show too man but its a show only.. The movie is going to much more bigger and better overall.. script & direction needs to be spectacular.. but you know a tv show cant compare to a big hollywood film..

You need to see where I said that I loved MOS, know that the DCEU has access to talent that the show can only dream of in terms of production values and actors ect. I really like the show but admit it has some issues (freakin' Iris being a HUGE one... but I digress) while still thinking it's a few notches above ARROW, a notch below GOTHAM (and it's doing something different than that FOX show so... again I digress) and MANY notches above AGENTS OF SHIELD. I don't come to the show thinking it's THE BEST THING EVAH. That said... No. It's still not a lock that the film will automatically be a better adaptation or better in quality. I hope it is, hell, with this line up of creatives already signed up (and we still have to have the rest of the cast and the director to get to) it might seem a lock... But it's not. Nothing is a lock.

They most likely won't though, given that current film is not titled "The Dark Knight V Man of Steel" and WW solo isn't called "Amazon Warrior Princess".

"The Flash" is fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"