Spider-Man 2 The Spider-Man 2.1 DVD Thread

Solidus

Knights of Ren
Reaction score
I saw that the Spidey 2.1 is finaly coming out after 3 years of talk. 8 additional minutes not bad at all.

But I also saw on the ad that it will have a sneak peak at Spidey 3, now usually these things are lame when they do this. But I'm wondering maybe we will get a good solid 20 minute behind the scenes of Spidey 3. What do you guys think it will be?

It'll probably just be the trailer or if it is some behind the scenes it'll be like that first look thing that AMC is doing now. But I doubt it'll be a 20 minute feature

Yea most likley not, but Sony has been pretty good to us with Spidey 3 so far. Maybe it is something a little more, but yea it may be nothing more then a quick first look.

Why is it called "Spider-Man 2.1"?? I thought they add ".5" to re-releases of DVDs?

Yea I remember that was what it was originaly going to be called, but I guess they thought this sounded cooler.

Because 8 extra minutes of footage doesn't mean it's a 2.5.

I don't think it will be 20 mintes long but i do think it will be 10 minutes long.

And when will this wonderfull DVD be arriving in stores?

Is this suppose to be a real extended cut,or the one that was shown on t.v.?

Why is it called "Spider-Man 2.1"?? I thought they add ".5" to re-releases of DVDs?

My thoughts also. Hopefully it has extra footage,not like the FX special awhile back

Because 8 extra minutes of footage doesn't mean it's a 2.5.
8 Minutes?That would be a lot of stuff....didn´t Raimi said in some Interview a few Years ago that he will only add 10 extra seconds to every Fightscene?

I don't really want to see any more of spider-man 3 or know anything else untill I see the movie.

Except Venom. I think they should give us a good look at Venom.

This is not the FX cut, the FX cut gave us about 1 minute of extra footage if that. This is 8 minutes of extra footage, it says so on the ad, as well as additional action sequences.

If you go over to the Spidey 2 part of the forums some one apparently saw this cut, and gave what new scenes we are likley to see.

But it would be cool to see a little Venom, but we will have to see how much they give us in March. I'm sure by April most will have caught a glimpse of Venom.

I mean with Episode II in April everyone had screenshots of Yoda fighting.

I saw that the Spidey 2.1 is finaly coming out after 3 years of talk. 8 additional minutes not bad at all.

But I also saw on the ad that it will have a sneak peak at Spidey 3, now usually these things are lame when they do this. But I'm wondering maybe we will get a good solid 20 minute behind the scenes of Spidey 3. What do you guys think it will be?

Well I remember X-men.5 had a great sneak peek for X-men 2, so hopefully it will be the same for spidy.

I think there was suppose to be an extended train fight sequence and a fight between spidey and ock in an office.

I'm buying this for sure. I found this in the Doc Ocks lair thread. it sure is cool.

This is how these company's make their money. We buy one product and turn around and spend double the money because we buy it all over again with what they should have put in the original! With that being said, I'm still gonna buy the mutha f#@%in thing anyway.

Thank you Spidermanhero12, I've was gonna put that up in my first post but just never did lol. See as you can see here, there will be a Spidey-3 preview, and 8 minutes of footage including action.

Thank you Spidermanhero12, I've was gonna put that up in my first post but just never did lol. See as you can see here, there will be a Spidey-3 preview, and 8 minutes of footage including action.
no problem. I'm excited to see the new footage and a sneek peek of spidey3. remember what they did with spidey2 how they released a special edition of spidey 1 with a third bonus disc that had a sneek peek of spidey2? maybe the sneek peek of spidey3 will be lik the sneek peek of spidey2.

Damn that cover looks good, dunno if I want to dish out money for something I already have and then some.

Anyway, nice find :up:

This is why I never buy the first verison on DVD.

Wasn't there a scene with Harry holdin the Goblin mask/helmet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"