Spider-Man 2 The Spider-Man 2.1 DVD Thread

Wasn't there a scene with Harry holdin the Goblin mask/helmet?
yes there was, hopefully that will be added on the dvd. but I don't think that will be added on the dvd. I'm looking foward to the extened fight scenes though.

I saw that the Spidey 2.1 is finaly coming out after 3 years of talk. 8 additional minutes not bad at all.

But I also saw on the ad that it will have a sneak peak at Spidey 3, now usually these things are lame when they do this. But I'm wondering maybe we will get a good solid 20 minute behind the scenes of Spidey 3. What do you guys think it will be?
I hope so, but it's unlikely.
I'm gonna wait to buy it, to hear if its any good or not

hey all was browsin the net and stumbled upn this, if its been known then close the thread.. extras dont seem to thrilling tho. but im sure there will be some good stuff its 2 discs..

Main feature:

ReleaseApr 17, 2007VideoAudioSubtitlesStudioSony Pictures Year2007GenreAction, Thriller Drama Romance
Special features:

Introduction with producers Avi Arad and Grant Curtis, Audio commentary with producer Laura Ziskin and screen-writer Alvin Sargent
Trivia track with new video segments
Inside 2.1 featurette on the new cut
Visual effects breakdowns
Sneak peek at Spider-Man 3
More!

I dont give a ****, this spider-man 2 version should be owned by ALL who like the movie's!!! Can't wait to see this extended cut! and furthermore, the sneak peek of spidey3!!!!

LOVE THE ARTWORK FOR THE UPCOMING SPIDEY DVD!

That cover looks so awesome. I am getting that at whatever means necessary...which means I'm willing to get out of my basement. :up:

I'm buying spider-man 2.1 for sure and nothing is going to stop me!:spidey:.

i must admit the cover looks badass and im prone to buying special edition dvds so im gonna get this one probably. Im just a little mad that they waited 3 years to release this..

Also, i dont know how many remember but that new siderman animated series thats direct to dvd should come out soon as well.

So spider-man 2's new running time is 2 hours and 15 minutes, does that make it the longest marvel superhero movie (x2 might be a tad longer)?

No Hulk is still the longest running Marvel movie, at 138 minutes, this only brings Spidey to 135 minutes.

the Sneak peak has to be used stuff from The Thanksgiving special...but incase i am wrong i will just go rent it.

Well I am not getting it for the Spidey 3 sneak peak. I'm getting it for the fact that is extended. Including more Ock fight scenes. That alone is worth the money to me.

the Sneak peak has to be used stuff from The Thanksgiving special...but incase i am wrong i will just go rent it.

I would hope not. I think it'll be new. Since the DVD is coming out a month before Spider-Man 3.

I dont give a ****, this spider-man 2 version should be owned by ALL who like the movie's!!! Can't wait to see this extended cut! and furthermore, the sneak peek of spidey3!!!!

LOVE THE ARTWORK FOR THE UPCOMING SPIDEY DVD!

Well said! "I kid you not!" :woot:

I think it will be something new. there was a sneek peek for spidey2 on this dvd.
t52976orjpv.jpg

there was a teaser trailer along with a trailer for the spidey 2 game and a sneek peek of spidey2 on the disc.

You know I never bought the Delux Edition for Spidey 1. That was not extended right? I'm pretty sure it was not but lol I forgot.

Yes! I just found out that Australia gets the dvd on the 4th of april, which is before you guys get it! HAHAHAHAHA! I also found a list of special features, here's the link.
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/792054
your lucky:csad:. anyway the special features sound great!, I can't wait to see them.

You know I never bought the Delux Edition for Spidey 1. That was not extended right? I'm pretty sure it was not but lol I forgot.
it was not extended:yay:.

I'm sure the US will get the same thing as the Aussies. That just sounds great, lot of good features, including one with the Villians. Nice.

These DVDs are completely unnecessary and are for suckers.

These DVDs are completely unnecessary and are for suckers.

Well it looks very cheap, and for those of us who never got around to getting the first version, (I'm ashamed to say that I am one of these people) it's very ideal.

Well said! "I kid you not!" :woot:
I'm glad that you agree!.................

"you've been talking through that womens entire presentation...let's go talk about how we listen"

incredible that that guy has become such a comedic moment in the first film!... I totally agree that he's a funny moment.... but you've got to ask your self... WHY?!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"