Spider-Man 2 The Spider-Man 2.1 DVD Thread

A Spider-Man 3.1 would be awesome to have.

Would be nice to have for the release of the new film next year. I've seen a few deleted moments from the first film,but for part 3 it looks like there's at least an hour of deleted scenes. lol

Finally got round to Spider-man 2.1 tonight, within my Blu ray box set and thought the additional minutes added a lot to the fleshing out of the story but one thing that struck me was I think the ending was re-cut completely from memory in the Spidey swing by as he leaves MJ at the window once they are together, I remember him landing in front of the American flag in the cinematic version, or I could have imagined that.

Finally got round to Spider-man 2.1 tonight, within my Blu ray box set and thought the additional minutes added a lot to the fleshing out of the story but one thing that struck me was I think the ending was re-cut completely from memory in the Spidey swing by as he leaves MJ at the window once they are together, I remember him landing in front of the American flag in the cinematic version, or I could have imagined that.

That never happened. You're probably thinking of Spider-Man 3 when he lands in front of the flag before fighting Sandman and Venom.

The shot was used in the trailer and it was a daytime version.

The ending of the first one has a flag.

That never happened. You're probably thinking of Spider-Man 3 when he lands in front of the flag before fighting Sandman and Venom.

The shot was used in the trailer and it was a daytime version.

The ending of the first one has a flag.

Rightio, thanks. Also, again could be me and my memory but there was also a scene cut from JJ and Betty discussing his medication whilst his wife was on the phone talking about the wedding where a desk buzzer goes off when trying to decide which medication he needs, it was done for comedy value and worked really well and didn't see it last night.

Prefer the cinematic version overall even if it is shorter in running time.

Rightio, thanks. Also, again could be me and my memory but there was also a scene cut from JJ and Betty discussing his medication whilst his wife was on the phone talking about the wedding where a desk buzzer goes off when trying to decide which medication he needs, it was done for comedy value and worked really well and didn't see it last night.

Prefer the cinematic version overall even if it is shorter in running time.

That scene is also Spider-Man 3 lol. But they aren't talking about any wedding. He is just in the middle of a meeting with Hoffman and his marketing antics.

That scene is also Spider-Man 3 lol. But they aren't talking about any wedding. He is just in the middle of a meeting with Hoffman and his marketing antics.

Watched 3 tonight, really did get 2 and 3 mixed up, :woot:, thanks for clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"