• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever in The Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can find a way to hold everyone's attention until Survivor Series then I'd say do it then but that wouldnt be possible in this day and age.

I'd say Summerslam should be geared towards Bryan vs Brock and The Shield vs Evolution.

I'd say Summerslam should be geared towards Bryan vs Brock and The Shield vs Evolution.

Good idea, They need to continue to be smart about making the Fallout of Mania 30 worth watching like they have been for the past 48 hrs.

With that said, how will they manage Heyman's role as a face for Cesaro with his heel role with Brock?

The epicness from start to finish. Between yesterday and tonight I'm beyond thrilled. Good night for the young guns.

Edit: AND DAT CROWD.

Also, keep in mind fella's that I don't want Sting to be stealing spotlight or being a regular wrestler.. I want him just to be able to make an appearance or few and retire on the biggest stage of them all.

He's earned that.

Sting is a tired, out of shape old man. If you really cared to see him, you'd have watched him be terrible on TNA all those years. WWE is finally embracing the future, and people actually want a broken down Sting???

He was terrible because he was booked terribly and didn't really try.

And at the very least, compared to Taker, he's in much better shape.

His body is nowhere near as obliterated as Taker's is.

Okay, I gotta ask. How did we, the audience, come off on TV tonight?

Good idea, They need to continue to be smart about making the Fallout of Mania 30 worth watching like they have been for the past 48 hrs.

With that said, how will they manage Heyman's role as a face for Cesaro with his heel role with Brock?

Well Brock is leaving most likely for a couple of months so Heyman can stay face for a couple until Brock Returns.

Paige is dropping the NXT Women's Title at the next tapings. I have no idea to who though.

Also, keep in mind fella's that I don't want Sting to be stealing spotlight or being a regular wrestler.. I want him just to be able to make an appearance or few and retire on the biggest stage of them all.

He's earned that.
I would rather see a young talent be given a chance to shine at Wrestlemania then an old man given a poverty match because he's "earned it". No offense.

Sting is a tired, out of shape old man. If you really cared to see him, you'd have watched him be terrible on TNA all those years. WWE is finally embracing the future, and people actually want a broken down Sting???

I'm firmly against Sting wrestling again, but I'll admit that I want to see the spectacle of him simply standing in a WWE ring. As others have said, all I want from him is an extended interview for a comprehensive dvd set, and a Hall of Fame induction to close out an amazing career.

The only bad move in the last two days was Bray Wyatt losing clean. I'd have Cena get beat up by the stooges several times while the refs back was turned...and then getting frustrated with the ref...then when the ref finally catches them on the ring apron, Cena smashes Bray with the chair, then pins him. That way Cena wins, but it sets up a question...did Bray just get what was coming to him, or did Cena know that he couldn't beat him??? I think that opens more doors than just SuperCena winning clean again.

That's the trick, they have set a lot of good stuff in motion, now they just need to keep it going and just keep with the logical booking, keep these new stars looking like stars.

I don't think it's physically possible for Paulie to be a face, and the commentary played it off as Heyman still being a heel and questioning why Cesaro would align himself with him. I think they'll simply let Heyman keep cutting promos and keep letting Cesaro deliver awesome matches and just let the fans react how they feel.

I would rather see a young talent be given a chance to shine at Wrestlemania then an old man given a poverty match because he's "earned it". No offense.

Did I say I wanted him in a match.. ANYWHERE? I've been saying over and over I do not WANT Taker/Sting. I just want Sting to be able to retire in the WWE.

Yep, add to that a continued Cena vs Bray and we have a great couple of months. I assume Hunter will try to recruit new members of Evolution and maybe he'll take the Flair role?

If HHH's in-ring performances are sporadic, I could see him maybe recruiting another member or two. Maybe this is where guys like Sandow & a repackaged Fandango could come in and get a rub... they both trained under Kowalski, like HHH. Probably won't happen & they'll stick with HHH/Batista/Orton with Kane as an extra enforcer, but it would be a good opportunity to boost somebody else along the way.

I think they'll save the six man for later, my guess is Bryan vs Triple H, Ambrose & Rollins vs Orton & Batista, and Reigns vs Kane.

Sounds like a solid lineup for Extreme Rules already, and you can probably count on Cena/Wyatt II, Cesaro/Swagger and AJ/Paige. That would be six solid matchups with good stories weeks in advance of a PPV... wait, logical long-term booking? What company is this?!?

I'm firmly against Sting wrestling again, but I'll admit that I want to see the spectacle of him simply standing in a WWE ring. As others have said, all I want from him is an extended interview for a comprehensive dvd set, and a Hall of Fame induction to close out an amazing career.

Yeah, I definitely want Sting to have that same moment that Warrior had tonight. But the guy can barely get off the ground for the Stinger splash. He doesn't need to wrestle.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"