The Spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever in The Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere out there, there are smart mark bloggers trying to figure out a way to trash this episode of Raw, because it's against the rules to ever be a happy wrestling fan.

There's no way the IWC can criticize this RAW. It has been perfection.

Such a good episode Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, and Cesaro all look like made men. Wade Barrett gets a match (and more importantly, a WIN). The Divas division gets a shot of life and the potential for a GREAT feud.

Let's see:

- Paige debuts and wins the Women's Title on her first night.
- Rusev....Lana is stunning.
- RVD returns
- Cesaro new Paul Heyman guy.

Wait, didn't this company suck just 6 weeks ago? What the hell happened? It's like an alternate universe WWE.

no Sting?? :(

Honestly, Sting was tailored made to appear with Undertaker out there. I feel as though if Sting was planned to appear tonight, that was put on hold due to Taker's concussion.

Not to mention Cesaro's rise and the likely fight with Lesnar that will happen.

I'm not actually sure that is where they are going, WWE seem to be happy enough to allow for the heels to get a substantial amount of cheers, and I personally think that while they are happy for fans to love Cesaro they also know he can't talk which is why they have paired him with the best mic guy in the company, they are the perfect combo, Axel pun intended. :oldrazz:

Now WWE's priority has to be booking Bryan like Stone Cold, not like Rey Mysterio.

He needs to be standing up to and beating down the boss and not jobbing out in non-title matches and constantly playing the underdog card. I HOPE that is the plan.

Honestly, Sting was tailored made to appear with Undertaker out there. I feel as though if Sting was planned to appear tonight, that was put on hold due to Taker's concussion.

Agreed. I'm sure when Taker finally speaks that's when Sting will appear. Him getting injured as bad as he did derailed that.

I have a feeling that HHH vs Bryan for the title and The Shield vs Evolution will happen at Extreme Rules....That screams #BUYS #BUYS #BUYS IMO.

If they keep things up, we'll be in for a treat for years to come....hopefully

Haitch kept yelling "This is war"

If he really means that, then at Extreme Rules, we should have a...War Games match!!

Dear Lord, please let this happen!!!

I looked up the ages of WWE guys this morning, and it is amazing how much "younger" (besides The Shield) the winners of this year were compared to last year at WM. I am hoping that is a really good sign.

Sting is a tired, out of shape old man. If you really cared to see him, you'd have watched him be terrible on TNA all those years. WWE is finally embracing the future, and people actually want a broken down Sting???

Meanwhile over at TNA......

2ccldn91.jpg

I still think Bryan vs. Lesnar is being saved for Summerslam.

Sting is a tired, out of shape old man. If you really cared to see him, you'd have watched him be terrible on TNA all those years. WWE is finally embracing the future, and people actually want a broken down Sting???

I only want him in the WWE for the DVD set.

This this this! All I want to see is a HOF induction and DVD/Blu-Ray set.

I have a feeling that HHH vs Bryan for the title and The Shield vs Evolution will happen at Extreme Rules....That screams #BUYS #BUYS #BUYS IMO.

If they keep things up, we'll be in for a treat for years to come....hopefully

I think they'll save the six man for later, my guess is Bryan vs Triple H, Ambrose & Rollins vs Orton & Batista, and Reigns vs Kane.

Somewhere out there, there are smart mark bloggers trying to figure out a way to trash this episode of Raw, because it's against the rules to ever be a happy wrestling fan.

lol...this

I think they'll save the six man for later, my guess is Bryan vs Triple H, Ambrose & Rollins vs Orton & Batista, and Reigns vs Kane.

If they can find a way to hold everyone's attention until Survivor Series then I'd say do it then but that wouldnt be possible in this day and age.

Sting is one of my all time favourites but I agree, last night saw the old guys go down and the new guys take their places, and tonight just drove that point home further, this night was about the new 32 year old WWE Champion and the 3 young guns that are going to be up there with him, that's way more exciting than more resting on the nostalgia crutch.

I'm a big Sting fan.. but I can admit that Sting probably wouldn't have fit in at the end there.. I'm sure he can come in soon enough.. But tonight? Tonight was the new breeds night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"