the still missing scenes...

I gotta back up Male_Rogue, the deleted scene I have is when Rogue doesn't take the cure, she and bobby HUG...not Kiss.

And when Trask says "Then you know what needs to be done" wasn't in there. Maybe the X3 2 disk dvd Fox is releasing next year in the US will have all the deleted scenes in it.

Oh crap...I am sorry MaleRogue. I thought you said Bobby and Kitty kiss. That is a deleted scene. No, Rogue and Bobby only hug...sorry I mixed that up.

In the trailer, Xavier says to the President "You have no idea, you have no idea what you've done." In the movie he says to Wolverine "You have no idea, you have no idea what she is capable of.

chaseter said:
In the trailer, Xavier says to the President

We have absolutley NO idea that he's saying that to the President...

Trailers take dialogue from one part of the movie, and layer it over another scene, all the time.

The difference is, in the trailer, Xavier says "You have no idea. You have no idea what is upon us now." and in the movie he says "You have no idea of what she is capable."

chaseter said:
Oh crap...I am sorry MaleRogue. I thought you said Bobby and Kitty kiss. That is a deleted scene. No, Rogue and Bobby only hug...sorry I mixed that up.

hahahah can happen :)
I was all like :wow: what I missed it :p LOL
I just sended you a pm that I tough you meant the Kitty Bobby kiss hahaha

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
We have absolutley NO idea that he's saying that to the President...

Trailers take dialogue from one part of the movie, and layer it over another scene, all the time.

The difference is, in the trailer, Xavier says "You have no idea. You have no idea what is upon us now." and in the movie he says "You have no idea of what she is capable."
One of the tv spots says "what you've done." And when Xavier says that...slow motion shots of the president are on the screen so it kind of implies that. I know what you are talking about though...

chaseter said:
One of the tv spots says "what you've done." And when Xavier says that...slow motion shots of the president are on the screen so it kind of implies that. I know what you are talking about though...

Yes it implies that but it is not necessarily true.

In the trailer Mystique says "The source of the cure is a mutant." which is immediately followed by Callisto saying "More powerful than you." to Magneto. After watching the film we can see that Callisto wasn't even referring to Leech, she was referring to Jean.

Trailers can be very misleading.

Celestio said:
Yes it implies that but it is not necessarily true.

In the trailer Mystique says "The source of the cure is a mutant." which is immediately followed by Callisto saying "More powerful than you." to Magneto. After watching the film we can see that Callisto wasn't even referring to Leech, she was referring to Jean.

Trailers can be very misleading.
Yea I know...but with all that aside, Xavier never said in the movie "You have no idea what you've done." or "You have have no idea what is upon us now."

chaseter said:
Yea I know...but with all that aside, Xavier never said in the movie "You have no idea what you've done." or "You have have no idea what is upon us now."

Patrick Stewart may have recorded the lines separately, or the sound editors may have just created that line.

Like in the trailer Storm says "It's time we make our choice." Instead of "She made her choice, now it's time we make ours." The sound editors have obviously got clips of her saying each word and edited them together. That's why it sounds a bit off in the trailer.

Celestio said:
Patrick Stewart may have recorded the lines separately, or the sound editors may have just created that line.

Like in the trailer Storm says "It's time we make our choice." Instead of "She made her choice, now it's time we make ours." The sound editors have obviously got clips of her saying each word and edited them together. That's why it sounds a bit off in the trailer.
True...but point being, it was made for the movie and we did not get it in the movie or the dvd...just like the Psylocke daggers and other stuff that has been said in here. In the other thread that I guess got deleted, someone made a cool poster of all the stuff that was suppose to be in the movie that was either deleted or cut.

YES! my new fav thread..don't forget about Storm and Callisto fight extended in the final battle..that punch and that first pic!

Goddessreicho said:
Where the heck is the Storm and Kitty scene???

In the novel, Kitty says "I miss them" and Storm puts her arm around Kitty, and says "Me too. Every day." Parts of the novel weren't in the shooting script (to flesh things out further), but many parts are. I think they might've filmed the scene with this dialogue, because the picture we've seen is similar, and the scene in the film cut away quickly:

X-Maniac said:
All movies are edited. A whole mass of footage for X1 and X2 remains unseen as well. Storm and Cyclops in the train station wreckage in X1, Storm examining her bruised neck just after, Storm fighting Toad at Liberty Island, Gambit's cameo in X2... there is heaps of stuff never released.

That's true!

Attachments

• xmen2.jpg
    xmen2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 35
  • StormScratch.jpg
    StormScratch.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 28
  • KittyNStorm.jpg
    KittyNStorm.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 18
There were people who tried to tell us about scenes from this film before it debuted, but they were chased off. Now we know they did know stuff. :wow:

Im going to get all the pics that weren't in the movie.

I still want to know what happened to that Storm vs. Phoenix scene IGN wrote about in April-ish. :p

there were loads of rumours about more scenes in tv spots as well like rogue crying-maybe that was cut when the bobby/kitty kiss was cut

deleted scenes...............well when a Director's Cut comes out maybe it really will make the trailer feel like it's for the movie if u know what i mean.

PeRfEcT_StOrM said:
deleted scenes...............well when a Director's Cut comes out maybe it really will make the trailer feel like it's for the movie if u know what i mean.
*sigh* People are still in denial about the cut of X3 we got.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/733/733090p1.html said:
September 15, 2006 - Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand, told IGN that he is working on a Special Edition DVD to follow the initial release of the film on October 3. "Well, there's almost an hour-long making-of, my personal making of the movie, my experiences making the movie," Ratner said during a phone interview. "There's special features which include, you know, just basically the creation of the movie - I mean, how we did it in the storyboards and original animatics."

The Last Stand was originally released in theaters in May 2006 to enormous commercial success. Ratner said that the forthcoming Special Edition, which has not yet been officially announced, will serve the fans better than the comparatively bare-bones edition due out next week. "This has basically the deleted scenes and some features, but the Special Edition, I think, is the real disc for the true X-Men fan," Ratner said. "It's like the definitive kind of experience that I had personally making this film, when I went into it, from every department's perspective, really."

Ratner also said that he has no plans to recut the movie in the future, and considers the theatrical version to be his 'director's cut'. "That is my cut," he insisted. "I mean, look, do I like the scenes that are deleted? I like them, but do they drive the movie forward? No. That's the beauty of DVD - the filmmakers don't have to fall in love with their scenes, because [they] can exist in another format that people can see forever. If you love the scene, you can see it, so you don't have to put scenes in movies that you love but don't necessarily drive the plot forward."

"Everything that I shot on film for this movie will be on these DVDs, you know?" Ratner said. "The making-of, the deleted scenes, the scenes that I considered, the alternate endings, the stuff that I thought, okay, maybe Rogue shouldn't get cured. But I was really passionate about getting her cured because I think a movie about choice needs to show both sides. But I did shoot another version because I wanted to make that decision in editorial when I watched the whole movie."

Hahaa...good thing Ratner hasn't lied about anything involving X3 before.

^Ooh, good point. Hadn't thought of that one :p

Hugh'sMrs said:
There were people who tried to tell us about scenes from this film before it debuted, but they were chased off. Now we know they did know stuff. :wow:

Yep, i tried to tell people about Colossus VS Juggernaut and a whole lot of scenes, but everyone just bashed me and chased me off.

The Ones said:
Yep, i tried to tell people about Colossus VS Juggernaut and a whole lot of scenes, but everyone just bashed me and chased me off.
what scenes?
any of psylocke?
col vs jugs was replaced by jug vs kitty.....appartantly they couldnt use em both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"