Superman Returns The Super Boards Official \S/uper-manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JcDc

Avenger
Reaction score
FetchImageJPG.asp

Hee hee I just made a manip in under 2 minutes :D This is one of Mark Paul Gosselaar aka ZACK as Superman.

Hey if anyone thinks he isn't that bad of a choice I'll make a decent manip.

Hey don't doubt the powers of preppy

SuperZack is bleeding from his neck.:(

If you go to here www.comics2film.com they have a gallery with hundereds of people as different supermans....along with other comic heroes. give it a try.....

Bomer looks more like Superboy and Victor looks more suited for a role on the Sopranos.

I don't think we've found the right person yet. Maybe unknown is seriously going to be the only choice cause you won't think of that actor as anyone else but Superman.

Originally posted by JcDc
Bomer looks more like Superboy and Victor looks more suited for a role on the Sopranos.
you hit the nail on the head

Crap I'm ****ming my Jude Law pic but it should belong in this thread

FetchImageJPG.asp

I did my first m,anip today.. tried to post it.. hit the proverbial brick wall :(

Here's a few I've done.

Fraser:

frasersupes.jpg

and, based on today's news, Jackman:

hughsupes.jpg

Here's another I slapped together using David Borneanaz (Hey, I'm bored):

DavidSupes.jpg

Guys your pics aren't showing, get picturedot.com account so you can post your pics. (it's free)

Whoa :eek: I can't believe I'm saying this but your best manip is of Jerry O'connel he looks great as Superman in that pic.

Here's one of Henry Cavill (don't like it much):

cavillsupes1.jpg

Here's one of Josh Hartnett (quite happy with this one):

hartnett_supes1.jpg

And here's one of Christian Coulson (Tom Riddle from Harry Potter 2. I HATE how this one turned out. He looks like a transvestite):

coulsonsupes.jpg

Originally posted by JcDc
Whoa :eek: I can't believe I'm saying this but your best manip is of Jerry O'connel he looks great as Superman in that pic.

yeah he deff has the look to play superman.
he only problem is he is WAY to goofy of a person to be taken serious in a movie like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"