Products the superman costume has a brick pattern?

mark

Civilian
Reaction score
i noticed that the superman costume has a sort of diamond pattern on it. could anyone make a suite whit that pattern on it

mark said:
i noticed that the superman costume has a sort of diamond pattern on it. could anyone make a suite whit that pattern on it
Little S's. They're all over his damn suit, even his boots. I think Singer my be obsessive compulsive in that aspect.

Actually the huge close-up photos they have in SR: The Official Guide show that only the logo itself has the 'S' pattern - the rest of the suit looks like it has a straight diamond pattern to it.

mark said:

Someone was making them earlier. Check the forum in this thread. The blue part is indeed a diamond pattern. The little "s" are on the boots and on the chest emblem.

The blue part of the suit was supposed to have the little "s" as well but Singer thought it was overkill. There is an interview where Singer talked about that.

matthooper said:
Someone was making them earlier. Check the forum in this thread. The blue part is indeed a diamond pattern. The little "s" are on the boots and on the chest emblem.

The blue part of the suit was supposed to have the little "s" as well but Singer thought it was overkill. There is an interview where Singer talked about that.
only then did he decide it is overkill. God Singer...YOU SUCK!

minie s's that sure is something. i like the diamond pattern do

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"