The Trials and Tribulations of Two-Face

Cristo

Civilian
Reaction score
Whoosh!

The coin cut through the air. Time seemed to stand still as the sobbing victim stared at the airborne coin. It landed in Two-Face's outstretched hand and he glanced at it before turning to the distraught man.

"We find you guilty," said Two-Face. "May God have mercy on your soul."

In the other hand, Two-Face clutched a pistol and held it to the man's head. He showed the man the scratched side of the coin...the side of death.

BOOM!

Smoke rose from the pistol, as Two-Face sighed and stepped over the body of the dead civilian. Two-Face hadn't been feeling good lately. He had a stomachache. His trigger finger was tired...and he also had a migraine.

He was about to sit down when one of his henchmen entered the room. "We've got an old man who was sneaking around. We think he's with the cops."

Two-Face rubbed his temples. "Clean this mess up and then send him in!"

The old man looked frail...hardly able to have any affiliation with cops. Two-Face glanced at him. "What's your name?"

"Michael Bountrain," said the man.

"Michael," said Two-Face. "Do you know who I am?"

"You're Dent," said Michael.

"Not anymore," Two-Face paused and reconsidered the question. "Do you know what I am?"

"A monster," replied Michael.

"All right," said Two-Face. "We should always decide things on the flip of a coin. You haven't flipped yet. But, you've made your judgment. Now, it's my turn."

Two-Face flipped the coin and it landed on the scarred side. Two-Face shoved the pistol into Michael's face and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The aftermath caused quite a mess and Two-Face had his henchmen clean it up.

Then, his henchmen came back with more news. "We found a kid snoopin' around here. Probably was with the old dude."

"Well, bring him in," said Two-Face.

Batman had been on the trail of Gordon's friend, Michael Bountrain, for the past week. Gordon feared that the old man was still trying to fight crime and solve mysteries...like he had done in his younger days. Gordon feared that it would get him hurt.

Now, Batman had followed him to an abandoned warehouse. Suddenly, the man had disappeared. Batman searched all over for him, but couldn't find him. A gunshot went off in the dark night and Batman followed the direction of the sound. It was coming from a building adjacent to the warehouse. A building that a kid was going into.

Batman swooped down, waited a minute after the kid had entered, and then snuck into the building.

The kid stood before Two-Face with a frightened look on his face. Two-Face felt very cold inside for some weird reason. He rubbed his coin to calm his unsteady nerves. He flipped it.

The coin landed on the scarred side.

Two-Face gripped the pistol and raised it to the kid's head. The grotesque side of his face seemed to contort even more as the kid closed his eyes in anticipation. Five seconds passed. The trigger still hadn't been pulled. Two-Face seemed...confused.

His finger began to tighten on the trigger, but just enough so that the gun didn't go off. Just a little more pressure and boom...it would all be over. Five more seconds passed. Two-Face's deformed left eye widened and his right eye closed, as if some sort of disturbing wink.

That's when it happened.

Batman came crashing through the door, grabbing the child. Two-Face stepped back in surprise as if he had come out of a daze. Batman crashed through the glass window in the room of the building and glided down to the street holding the kid. He placed him down and said, "Run!"

Then, Batman turned back to the broken window.

The henchmen burst in the room to see what had happened. That's when Batman came back into the room through the window. The thugs opened fire on him with tommy guns without thinking, shredding his cape and penetrating his flesh. The bloodied Batman collapsed to the ground.

Two-Face held his hand up and the thugs stopped firing. He walked over to Batman and hoisted him up. "Every judgment rests...on the flip of a coin. Even yours, rodent."

"Bats aren't rodents," said Batman.

"Judges aren't monsters," replied Two-Face.

That's when he flipped the coin.

It landed on the unscarred side.

The End.

That's really good. You oughta film it. Though the problem with Two-Face is that you can either get his look really right or really wrong, there's usually no middle ground. So if you think you can get the Two-Face look right, you oughta film it.

Only real problem with it is that it'll end up being around 2 min long, tops. I suggest not letting The Batman go down so easily.

CristoTheSecond is obviously Cristo. I'm not a mod and I don't know what he was banned for but I'm not gonna ignore his posts simply because he "shouldn't" be here.

I created a second username while my first one was under probation, so this second one is perfectly legit...

That's why my first name is banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"