A Two-Face Concept Idea...

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight' started by spideyman101, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. spideyman101 Registered

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    0
    My idea for two face is that the acid spilt on him just scares his face (with pretty much the same skin color as the rest of him.) But Two-Face murders Sal Maroni in Batman 3 and rubs Maroni's blood on the scar on his face leaving it to dry giving it a reddish tint. It could be sort of like how Joker leaves makeup on his face until it rots off. Well Two-Face could leave blood on one side of his and never wash it off.

    Have like 98% of his scar covered in dried blood... the other 2% has the same pigment as the rest of his face. And it could be kind of splattered on there... unlike the unbelievable makeup job of Two-Face in FOREVER (having a straight line down the middle)
     
  2. slevinkelevra Registered

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Messages:
    469
    Likes Received:
    0
    im sure twoface takes showers...
     
  3. TLH Hypnotized

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2006
    Messages:
    4,428
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why'd you start multiple threads on the same topic?
     
  4. spideyman101 Registered

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    0
    by accident... oops
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"