Superman Returns The TV Spots Thread (merged)

Just Aired On Smallville!!!

Was AWESOME.....showed the full scene of Superman in space, listening and waiting. Also showed various flying shots, and Superman
getting stabbed by Lex

-R

Just saw it, incredible

I. heartily. agree.

!!!!!!

WHOA!!

Wans't really anything NEW per-se (except that bit with Lex stabbing Superman :eek: ) but still

AWSOME!!!

Damn Ppl I Hope You Got To See It It Was Cool

I SAW THAT! Lex stabbed him as rumored! Yes

the editing was much betteras well. I really liked it and hopefully well see another. it appears the yaghtbreaks cause its hit by new krypton

hopefully soon, i sure somebody was taping it. there was a shot of some huge mountain thing...anybody else se it?

Can anyone tell me at what point in the show it aired please.

basically it went like this:

-logos
-shot panning around superman in space with lois vandf lex voice overs "but millions will die-billions!"
-his eyes open-he bolts away-we cut to:
-more footage of the plane scene
-more footage of gun shooting scene
-superman flying in space
-brand0 saying "youll have great power"
-yacht breaks in half
-superman flys at camera
end

green said:
Can anyone tell me at what point in the show it aired please.

it was the first ad of the show.

i didn't catch it, i was too busy pissing myself. EVERYONE TURN ON SMALLVILLE! To hell with the x-men preview, you know they're gonna show another one to compete with Fox. Superman > X-men

no need to post it...just watch the full trailer...and picture lex getting clark in the back...no pun

_____ said:
no need to post it...just watch the full trailer...and picture lex getting clark in the back...no pun

this had much better editing though.

clark will wear the suit tonight in smallville....

That was a great t.v spot,and of course my VCR wasnt running arrrggghhh !!!!!!

holy****...its the new trailer....for lohan!!! justg my luck....lame joke, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"