Superman Returns One final Brandon physique thread... youtube swimming vid shows it was not padding

The paparazzi secretly work for the press, everyone knows that. Those pics they snapped will shoot right over to the National Enquirer.

Yeah, I'm aware who pays them. Point is, the people at the National Enquirer don't deserve anyone's respect.

is he dropping his pants???

he doesn't have the 'superman's physique'. period.

If that pic was a bad rep of a physique for Superman, I guess my view is quite different. I think that's pretty damn good shape :confused:

hes putting on weight as in non muscle..didn't someone mention the best way to put on muscle is to gain some fat first?

then work out??

That's basically what Bale did on Begins. He got big as sh** and then started working out like a fiend to get lean and cut.

well if thats true..i would say that brandon is trying to gain more muscle for the sequel.

:up:

i find it so hard not to laugh sometimes.. you know tobey maguire wears a muscle suit as well? i don 't hear people complaining about him.

Well atleast Tobey both looked the part, and is a very very good actor.
Plus both Spiderman movies were awesome. :woot:

If that pic was a bad rep of a physique for Superman, I guess my view is quite different. I think that's pretty damn good shape :confused:
sorry. but he looks "narrow and elongated" to me in that pic.

i have a hard time believing that he had a muscle suit on. i don't think he used one. i think reeves was bigger, but routh has more of a v shape to his body.
are you dumb or what? what dont you get? not only is it obvious from hte first official pic that he has a padding suit under the suit .....they even showed it on the dvd.i showed a screencap from the dvd.were you born like that or did you become through the years like that?

can someone please show a screencap from the dvd? thank you

supesreeve17ov3.jpg

supesrouth39yi8.jpg
good pics. here we can see how wires pulled everything up. so hte body looks very funny.with brandon they didnt have a problem.

are you dumb or what? what dont you get? not only is it obvious from hte first official pic that he has a padding suit under the suit .....they even showed it on the dvd.i showed a screencap from the dvd.were you born like that or did you become through the years like that?

can someone please show a screencap from the dvd? thank you

i don't like insults on other posters DB.

suggest you change it imediatly.

the muscle suits were to show what he had obviously already had done, the material they used constricted the above muscle mass.. which is why the muscle suit was added.

the muscle suits were to show what he had obviously already had done, the material they used constricted the above muscle mass.. which is why the muscle suit was added.
that's EXACTLY what I said on the first or second page of this thread...

please robocop. you know very good what i think about brandon muscles. you dont need to tell me this. the purpose of htis thread was to tell people tha there was no padding.
showtime posted pics of brandon working out.and i posted what this thread was about. i posted the padding suits.

thank you.

i see people don't understand why there is padding.
We understand, but looking at Routh and Reeve it seems there really is no difference in definition. They should just let him get big as he used to be, as Reeve was allowed to, and no muscle suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"