Revenge of the Fallen The Twins: Racist?

What truth? 1 report says the twins are gone. Another 1 has said there's a scene with them beating up a car. Then there's those 2 cars that look, suspiciously, like them. No-one knows what's actually going on for sure.

^I personally dont mind them returning, but I want their screentime limited severly, there are other Autobots far more deserving of the spotlight than those two.

I agree completely. Ironhide, Ratchet and Sideswipe especially. I'd be happy if it was just those 3, Optimus, Bumblebee, Silverbolt (air support) and Hot Rod (Italia). That'd be enough.

Last edited:
^Definately, although I do want Ultra Magnus in there as well to give the Autobots more muscle, I mean all of the Decepticons are freakin huge, yet only Prime and Jetfire, who didnt last long, have been big on the Autobots side.

Size doesn't matter. Jack Bauer's a little guy and he's the biggest badass ever. :woot:

I'd love to see Ultra Magnus. He's awesome.

In biology, Twins are two or more siblings which gestated and were born together
smileyhappy.ico

I just saw this movie. And while I do not think the twins are racist, they are definitely horrible stereotypes. :down

I think the twins were total stereotypes of black people. I still laughed my ass off. What's wrong with makng fun of a group of people? Black comedians almost universally make a living from making fun of white people. I think it's funny the way they make fun of how we dance and talk. It's uptight white people like Harry Knowles from AICN, who tell us we have to feel shame over enjoying stereotypes It's called parody. And it is funny. And to hell with Harry Knowles! Next movie make a fat, pasty ginger robot named Harrytron.

31 pages over something so horrible as the twins. My God, why?

Who cares if they were racist? Whether they were racist or not, they were GOD AWFUL.

I strongly disagree with some of the viewpoints here. There were both subtle and overt racist characterizations for the twins (gold teeth, gorillalooking faces, "we don't read much", combining into an ice cream truck). Notwithstanding, the depiction and inclusion of the twins were a microcosm of a number of the film's deficencies. One of the worst films EVER MADE.

Is the film White Chicks racist by those same standards then? or is it less so because white people are the parody there? My view stop being so over sensitive, the film was crap those twins were crap, but were not racist just charactures, just like having the goofy redneck in cars, it's just a bit of fun, I doubt it's the work of Nazis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"