Revenge of the Fallen The Twins: Racist?

I enjoyed the twins. They are really funny and help you stay in the movie during all the desert scenes when the movie gets really slow.

wheelie also stated that he couldn't read the ancient cybertronian language in the scene when they were all in Simmons secret meat bunker.

This is just a case of someone over anylyzing a a movie waaaay to much. My family and I thought the twins were hilarious and I thought it was nice that they allowed some of the autobots to talk like that so that they could be more connected to members of the audience.

Actually I didn't even notice one of them had a gold tooth or big ears or a wide face. I was to busy laughing at they're comments to be that observant of their facial features. This reminds me of the idiot who got upset that batman beat up some dogs in the dark knight. Stop over anylyzing and just enjoy the movie yeesh........

The Twins weren't racist.

But they were, the most annoying characters I've ever seen a film. Worse than Jar Jar Binks. I hope if they are in the next one they die a horrible, horrible death.

^The one with the gold tooth reminded me of Ace. :o

This is just a case of someone over anylyzing a a movie waaaay to much. My family and I thought the twins were hilarious and I thought it was nice that they allowed some of the autobots to talk like that so that they could be more connected to members of the audience.

Actually I didn't even notice one of them had a gold tooth or big ears or a wide face. I was to busy laughing at they're comments to be that observant of their facial features. This reminds me of the idiot who got upset that batman beat up some dogs in the dark knight. Stop over anylyzing and just enjoy the movie yeesh........

I enjoyed them as well, they were funny in parts, just dont think they should have gotten the spotlight over the others.

To me, the twins are only racist if you believe that's how black people act. I do not. And racist or not, THEY WERE FREAKING HORRIBLE! Seriously, they should die, be resurrected and then immediately die again. The humor in this movie was awful.

And it's only going to get worse with Bay in full control.

I watched this the other night (my girlfriend wanted to see it, don't shoot me!) and it STILL really is crap. The Twins made me want to kill someone.

Why do i sense this was Michael Bay's attempt to make the robots more human as in more modern or just terrible comic relief like all his jokes?

Just to throw in my two cents... as a black man, i rarely get offended with racial stereotypes and such... Hell i was laughing my ass off at tropic Thunder and RDJ's black character was awesome, and i was ok with Jazz in transformers, but these guys were just an utter slap to the face.

They were not funny, not entertaining, and are practically making funny of black people by just being in the film. Worse off, they added absolutely nothing to the movie... Their humor was dry and not witty at all, and they aded nothing to the plot. Seem like they were just there to say "hey look, ******bots."

Last edited:
They were making fun of those idiot white boys who think they're gangsters.

I bet that if this movie was strongly for black people with pretty generic black guys who act like this that they wouldn't mind,let alone other colored people who like this gangster style which emulate it. Irony,if gangsters didn't stand for lame stereotypes there would be no need for complaining,so these people who act all thuggy should be blamed for that. The whole style is straight up effing ******ed,embarassing,annoying,and nauseating.

Why the topic bump? :huh:

What the French toast?

It's not a topic bump. This board isn't very active. I haven't read it in quite a while. The guy I quoted wrote his post on April 5th and yet this thread wasn't very far down the first page at all. I read his post and responded to it with a SMH emoticon because, well, read the language that I quoted.

JUST FYI, the Twins are now gone. They aren't coming back. That's official.

So pretty much admission that they were **** ;) .

It's not a topic bump. This board isn't very active. I haven't read it in quite a while. The guy I quoted wrote his post on April 5th and yet this thread wasn't very far down the first page at all. I read his post and responded to it with a SMH emoticon because, well, read the language that I quoted.

Eh,I thought the word colored would suffice,no intention to rub someone or people here the wrong way. And I can't help it if people allow themselves to very easy to offend. Some people need to grow a pair,and some people need to develop a pair,and no it's not a jab at you. :word:

Last edited:
JUST FYI, the Twins are now gone. They aren't coming back. That's official.

So pretty much admission that they were **** ;) .

Since you seem pretty knowledgeable,I would like to ask you how you came to that conclusion. How? I ask this also because maybe there is a chance that you thought of something that I didn't regarding the Twins.

Last edited:
Its called facts. The Twins are gone. Do you know why?

Its called facts. The Twins are gone. Do you know why?

Just tell me this,do you know something that we don't know? I have an idea, but I'm not certain of it,so what is it? I'd like to put the big question to rest.

The Twins are gone because everyone generally hated them and thought they sucked. They were racist. The screenwriters of the movie disowned the Twins and said IT WAS ALL MICHAEL BAY'S IDEA PLEASE DON'T HATE US! The Twins are one of the worst cinematic creations ever. Car Car Binks.

The Twins are gone because everyone generally hated them and thought they sucked. They were racist. The screenwriters of the movie disowned the Twins and said IT WAS ALL MICHAEL BAY'S IDEA PLEASE DON'T HATE US! The Twins are one of the worst cinematic creations ever. Car Car Binks.

I'm disappointed in your answer,and do still hope that they don't come back and that Bay isn't spreading misinformation again.

I'm sorry that the truth is disappointing sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"