• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterio.

I'm picturing him setting up Ollie to accidentally take out an innocent bystander, thinking that he's shooting at one of three "Mysterio" illusions. Mysterio takes him out while he's tending to one of them.

You know, I can actually see this happening. The thing about Spidey, his "spidey" sense would prevent him from doing such a thing and I guess Mysterio looks kind of like a push over for a guy who has a couple of powers. Eh, I'm changing my vote. I'm going Mysterio.

Green Arrow sees through Beck's parlor tricks 5-4

1597223-deathstroke_wallpaper__by_therezidentevil.jpg

Deathstroke

2294448-36.jpg

vs. Daredevil

Daredevil fears no death 7-3

2296960-justice_league_by_jprart_d4wbcy6.jpg

New 52 Justice League

1888341-dormammu___guardians_of_the_galaxy_36.jpg

vs. Dormammu

Depends on Dormammu.

Put this in Dormammu's dimension and he wrecks this JLA and probably pre-New 52's JLA as well. Hell, he could probably beat both teams at the same time.

If he's on Earth and weaker for it, he might drop one to the pre-52 JLA but still beats the current version.

I'll say Dormammu because I think there's too many ifs and buts which have to be there for the current JLA to have a chance.

Heh, I thought it was Korvac as well before I scrolled down further... Now Korvac would beat this JLA like they were nothing.

If it's in Dormamu's home dimension, him.

In the JLA Earth, The JLA....then again, Dormamu is pretty dumb for a big time cosmic muckety muck, but then, who isn't am I right?

The New 52 JLA are pretty piss poor compared with the old JLA as well though, 'Nubs. And I don't see a Fate or anyone there who can provide a magic option, I mean there's people who are familiar with magic and magical artifacts but no one where it's their wheelhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"