The unPREDICTABLE DC Boards Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting back into acting this year, actually. The interview was probably to remind people he still exists and get his name back out there. Which, if the fact that we're talking about him is any indication, he's done a good job with.

It just bothers me. I mean, the guy worked there longer than anyone else so the "abuse" he put up with must've not been that bad.

Yeah, that's he's crying about this **** now. I'd bet my left nut he has a book coming out within the next year.

So what if he does? He has every right to "cry about this ****"...he was a confused man, and had to put up with abuse daily. Maybe he didn't feel comfortable talking about it now. You act like its this terrible thing.

the big' ESPN do dirty' expose comes out next year, Im so buying that one

It just bothers me. I mean, the guy worked there longer than anyone else so the "abuse" he put up with must've not been that bad.
Not longer than Jason David Frank. That guy milked PR for every last drop he could.

Tron Bonne said:

Toast is :awesome:

Assasin said:
mariska_hargitay.jpg

BlackLantern said:
she can cuff and arrest me anyday

I would definitely let her handcuff me:hrt:

I never actually watched Power Rangers in any way or form :o

I hated SPD for some reason. I just could not get into it. It may have been that monstrously *****ey Blue Ranger they had.

My favorite was probably PR in Space.

So what if he does? He has every right to "cry about this ****"...he was a confused man, and had to put up with abuse daily. Maybe he didn't feel comfortable talking about it now. You act like its this terrible thing.

Because it is. I don't believe his sob story one bit. Did he get called names and insulted? Yeah, probably it's Hollywood. Be a man and get over it.

Not longer than Jason David Frank. That guy milked PR for every last drop he could.

Even that fool took a break at some point. Billy was just there the whole ****ing time.

I was into it heavily before the first movie came out. I would watch it every morning before school. Then play it at recess. Ahh, those were the days.

Green Power Ranger, White Power Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger, and Black Dino Ranger. Only 5 different power sets total. But they're spread across like 12 years. :o

You could make an entire team of power rangers just using the ones that Jason David Frank played. :oldrazz:

I was: Sailor Moon. It wasn't subtitled at the time, though, or all that obscure.
ah sailor moon, hated that show. from having the same basic plot as power rangers to the romance novel archetype male characters to the crazy chick in science class who wouldn't stop talking about it...

Tron Bonne said:
I was: Sailor Moon. It wasn't subtitled at the time, though, or all that obscure.

I :hrt: Sailor Moon. The manga is better but the anime was also fab

yea...Green Power Ranger, White Power Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger, Black Dino Thunder Ranger
drat, off by one.

Green Power Ranger, White Power Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger, and Black Dino Ranger. Only 5 different power sets total. But they're spread across like 12 years. :o
6, white ranger counts twice. pre-movie with the tiger and post movie with the bird

I'm surprised they never did. They loved to do wacky-ass episodes like reuniting every Red Ranger ever.

and blowing a third of the seasons budget on that one episode....and making the current red Wild Force Ranger a drooling fanboy for Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"