The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Flash wearing that crappy looking armor? Aquaman's a king, he's got every reason in the world to rock armor... But Barry looks stupid.
because they wanted to redesign everything for the game, and some folks ignorantly seem to think that the flash needs armor.

I've always been taken aback at how adorable the little Asian girl Spider-Man says from the burning building is in SM2.

I'm back, what did i miss?

Darthphere get banned yet?

Of course not.

Phere is a gem of our community.

some say he used to be the drummer for the kaiser chiefs.

other say he wasn't.

...actually i'm the only one who says he was.

Once a while back, my brother in law had a flat tire in Miami.

Phere built him a fully functioning space craft.

My brother in law died upon reentry, but I still appreciate the thought.

Phere once accidentally peed on my shoe.

I was able to play power forward for the Raptors for an entire season.

What's going on?
going? going is on a lot of stuff. he's got two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. not that he uses all that, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

going? Going is on a lot of stuff. He's got two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that he uses all that, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
qft.

James McAvoy and Mark Strong's new action thriller Welcome To The Punch looks pretty cool.

[YT]5ISSWRwczG4[/YT]

Charles Xavier, Azazel, Sinestro, The Governor and Death Eater Yaxley in one movie :)

Last edited:
I' am slightly tempted to see Run for Your Wife even though I've heard how terrible it is.

I' am slightly tempted to see Run for Your Wife even though I've heard how terrible it is.

If this isnt a film about a dystopian future in which people must compete in death races for the right to marry I'm going to feel so disappointed

Geoff-Johns-on-Wally-West.png

Haha...Ow. :(

Does anyone watch Arrow? Not even a full season out and it's already better than Smallville.

I'm enjoying it very much. Has it been confirmed for a second season yet?

Better than Smallville?

That ain't sayin' much.

I ain't impressed. Find it rather meh to tell you the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"