The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** am I gonna wait another year after a teaser like that? wow ****! ****! ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

(Breaking Bad)

i was just talking to my sister about my nephew, who has become somewhat batman obsessed and then i had an idea. you know what would be really cool? a batman or spider-man exercise video for kids. or like a wii game or something, something to engage them and get them moving while they're doing their more sedentary activities.

How the **** am I gonna wait another year after a teaser like that? wow ****! ****! ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

(Breaking Bad)

1fy2wy.jpg

i was just talking to my sister about my nephew, who has become somewhat batman obsessed and then i had an idea. you know what would be really cool? a batman or spider-man exercise video for kids. or like a wii game or something, something to engage them and get them moving while they're doing their more sedentary activities.

That's actually kind of genius. :up:

That's actually kind of genius. :up:
thanks. i figure it wouldn't get too intense, just the stuff they'd do in gym class. and since the commisary had bratwurst for $1.50 and a quart and a half of reeces cup ice cream for $3 it's something i could use too...

Isn't that the U.S state with all the brothels?
it's the one with all the legal brothels...

The Wire isn't the kind of show that grabs you straight away. Just keep watching and before you know it you will hooked on it like it was blue meth :woot:

I wasn't into Breaking Bad until season either.

The show is character heavy. You need to stick to a character and see how his/her life pans out. Thats the beauty of the show.

My favorite at the beginning was Stringer Bell but nearing the end I truly was impressed by Prezbo and I just loved Aiden Gillen as Tommy Carcetti.

Aiden Gillen is a *****ebag very well.

I'm surprised Gillian Anderson hasn't been offered a role in Game Of Thrones she loves her edgy period drama stuff. Anderson played a brothel madame in the the crimson petal and the white.

Really?

Was there nudity or lesbianism

Because one or the other or preferably both involving Gillian Anderson would mean I need to check that out :ninja:

Why is the SHH main page doing a story about Avatar 4?

So I am cruising through the channels and I am torn between The Killing which is an extremely well done crime drama and Jane by Design which has Erica Dasher. I have no idea why but Dasher is really really annoying in this cutesy attractive way.

2 and 3 are being filmed back to back in a month or so.

I like how he compares it to Star Wars when "Avatar 1" wasn't anywhere near as good as Star Wars.

Hell, I think I'd rather watch the prequels over Avatar. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back