The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WompuM

Esquire
Reaction score

THE DC BOARDS LOUNGE MARK 6.3
Now palladium free.

Alright fellas (and ladies now, woohoo!). The first [and second and third and forth and fifth] lounge has gone on long enough. Sometimes you want to go [again] where everyone [still] knows your username, ya' know? I figure we, the proud posters of the DC Comics boards (and some stragglers), possibly one of the tightest cliques on these forums [still] deserve the right to lounge. I mean, who else has ASSHAT? (am i [still] allowed to say that?)

Now we all [sort of] remember the catastrophe that was the Darth&Leaguer threads, and their unjust closings, and the glory that was the Original unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge [and unORIGINAL and unDISPUTED and unPREDICTABLE], but we have the opportunity and right to talk [again] now about whatever is in our heads, unless it involves shoving things up a monkey's ass (or torrents), but that's neither here nor there. Also, we can't talk about rape, but we are free to taffy all we want.

It appears we only get 1000 posts a thread now, so make them good.
oCEi1.gif

F*** your Thread Manager.

Once again, The Regulars:

-WompuM
22, St. Louis, MO
Stressed out cartoonist and law student.

-Manic (likes the old flamebird)
26, NorCal

-Darthphere (representing ASSHAT)
23, Miami, FL

-Assassin

-Harlekin

-BrianWilly
27, Bay Area CA.

-Anubis
27, Chicago.

-Yenaled
"I am an enigma wrapped in a mystery."

-Leaguer BANNED
-The Eagle Host MISSING

-Doc_Destruction

-TheCorpulent1
Resident sexy librarian and mod.

-KenshinAtrain

-MissWebb

-Hush
21, St. Louis, MO

-Green Lantern
23, So Dak

-Spike_x1
21, Canada.

-Fifthfiend
25, Oakland

-BlackLantern
Hates Fun Everything.

-Lobo
The former mod who posts here.

-Colossal Spoons
25, DE
-"Sets off lunk alarms"

Teardrop d/b/a Tron Bonne
Eternally 20ish
"The Friendliest Combat Maid Of All (And you guys needed one, bad)"

-Drakon (30% Marvel, 70% DC)
26, Right Behind You

-Kitsune
Wanders in occasionally and makes inane comments.

-lixdexia
22, butt****nowhere, VA
thinks he's special, and pretty, and that he dances good. [He isn't, isn't doesn't.]

-The Original Bamfer
20ish, Amishville
Posts too often in too many lounges.

And now, those that we have lost, either through bannings, lost interest, or lost internet connections:

-Aristotle (4th incarnation)
21, Kansas. Claims to have ginormous junk. BANNED

-SurgeonGirl
19, Eugene, Oregon
MISSING

Rules:

* Don't harass the females.
* Be nice to the new kids.
* We can't make jokes about rape, but taffy and taffy-making is fair game.
* To be added to the first page, just send me your stats or you can piss off a mod and have them do it for you. In fact, do that. Send all requests to The Original Bamfer, using multiple PM's.

Once again, enjoy yourselves until we are shut down again.

-Womp

Oh, and visit http://www.wompnation.com and visit it on Facebook and Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
the rock ain't that big....as far as space rocks go...about 200 yards big

the rock ain't that big....as far as space rocks go...about 200 yards big

Well, maybe 2012, the very underwhelming sequel.

Last edited:
How bout you jerks slow down a bit. These threads are popping up and collapsing to quickly for my feeble little mind to comprehend.

probably...it takes special talent to make the Earth breaking underwhelming, the planet Earth actually broke and it was boring

maybe the silly idea with the big stupid ships contributed to that

The odd double-posting can't be helping the thread closures.

I don't know what you're talking about. We have no more double-posts because now Threadbot is here to permanently eradicate all lag forever. :awesome:

probably...it takes special talent to make the Earth breaking underwhelming, the planet Earth actually broke and it was boring

maybe the silly idea with the big stupid ships contributed to that

The world is ending

Let's build a boat that will solve everything

What will we do about food and power and housing and how will we decide who is in charge of what and are there enough people here to repopulate the wirld and where are we going to live

Well

Its the end credits!

The world is ending

What will we do about food and power and housing and how will we decide who is in charge of what and are there enough people here to repopulate the wirld and where are we going to live

Well

let's go out and look at the sun

Its the end credits!

fixed

Huh? No, I'm fine.

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

I don't know what you're talking about. We have no more double-posts because now Threadbot is here to permanently eradicate all lag forever. :awesome:
you're not doing the threadbot any favors by cleaning up it's messes corp. it needs to see the mistakes it makes to prevent making them in the future
The world is ending

Well

Its the end credits!
i'm sure the boats had greenhouse decks for food and a desalination plant on board.

For what is Earth if not an enormous boat in the sea of space?

im sure there were some people left on land, who didn't get on the boats, who don't get cool jumpsuits and desalination plants

I want to see those people taffy the soft boat people

im sure there were some people left on land, who didn't get on the boats, who don't get cool jumpsuits and desalination plants

I want to see those people taffy the soft boat people
with our ever booming population ,those type of boats are the future. people will live on massive floating cities because the land will no longer be able to support our numbers. of course then the average temperature in the ocean will drop and kill billions if not trillions of fish and upset innumerable ecosystems doing serious damage to the earth and eventually making the planet uninhabitable by any but the most basic lifeforms, but scientists can pretend they had no idea that would happen and the rich people will just move to the moon then.

When will we move underground? I'm looking forward to becoming a mole man. :up:

with our ever booming population ,those type of boats are the future. people will live on massive floating cities because the land will no longer be able to support our numbers. of course then the average temperature in the ocean will drop and kill billions if not trillions of fish and upset innumerable ecosystems doing serious damage to the earth and eventually making the planet uninhabitable by any but the most basic lifeforms, but scientists can pretend they had no idea that would happen and the rich people will just move to the moon then.

im just gonna go and be a butler now, so that way my rich master takes me to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"