The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Its over. My mom is now remarried. I've accepted that this man is the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with. She deserves to be happy. Maybe its my own prejudices that got in the way.

Well...now that its over with, I picked up a couple of independent comics along with my Thanos Imperative HC (which is awesome) including Neozoic by Red 5 which has an interesting art approach by J.Korim and The Outer Spacemen by some small publisher whose name escapes me at the moment. Both were pretty good. Outer Spacemen surprised me in fact. Very good book. The art could have been slightly better.

I don't mind thinning the herd a bit so AIM is a serious group of scientists, but I want to see at least one scene with the beekeeper outfits. Maybe make them hazmat suits that the AIM scientists have to wear for an experiment or something. You gotta do the beekeeper suits. :)

Evil Scientists in wacky costumes worked fine in Hellboy so no reason it wouldn't work in a Marvel flick I say. They would would make good villains for a Ant-Man movie.

The Blockbuster in my neighborhood is closing so they have a huge "Everything Must Go" sale going on right now. I finally got Scott Pilgrim and Batman: Under The Red Hood, as well as Paper Heart, The Darjeeling Limited and Iron Man II. While I was putting my dvd's away I noticed I don't own the first Iron Man film, which is weird cause I coulda sworn I had it.

I plan on going back once more after the prices have dropped a bit more so I can really cut loose in there.

I vant my burd :ninja:

Also glad you now own Scott Pilgrim that film is epically epic :up: though it needs more Kim Pine

As does everything ever

I need to get SP on Blu.

Still waiting on Kick-Ass Director's cut blu-ray. ;-;

Still waiting on Kick-Ass Director's cut blu-ray. ;-;

Someone should of told me before I bought it on bluray. In the director's commentary Vaughn was talking about the scenes and then the scenes he took out which then he said, "yeah those scenes will be in the directors cut, so buy that." And I was left with rage. :cmad:

I watched Mark Millar on the BBC Newsnight Review show (Arts & Culture round table).

They asked the guests which actors who they would honor who where over looked at this years awards and he picked Chloe (hit-girl) from his own movie :whatever:

He also thinks Christian Bale is overrated and his Batman sucks.

Wuh

Hit Girl was neat in the Kick Ass movie but not award winning i think

The Blockbuster in my neighborhood is closing so they have a huge "Everything Must Go" sale going on right now. I finally got Scott Pilgrim and Batman: Under The Red Hood, as well as Paper Heart, The Darjeeling Limited and Iron Man II. While I was putting my dvd's away I noticed I don't own the first Iron Man film, which is weird cause I coulda sworn I had it.

I plan on going back once more after the prices have dropped a bit more so I can really cut loose in there.

:dry:

Don't you give me that face. You own Dragon Ball Evolution. :o

if that's the movie i'm thinking about with Charline (the Asian girl from knocked up and other Apatow movies) then yea that's the worst movie i have ever seen. it's so ******ed trying to be real and trying to be funny. :barf:

She was pretty neat in Kick-Ass, but I don't get why everyone loved her like they did. Though, I feel that way about basically the whole movie; the fans on here really overblew everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"