The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm hoping in the movies they abandon the army of a.i.m bee keepers in favor of a small conclave of evil super scientists.
I don't mind thinning the herd a bit so AIM is a serious group of scientists, but I want to see at least one scene with the beekeeper outfits. Maybe make them hazmat suits that the AIM scientists have to wear for an experiment or something. You gotta do the beekeeper suits. :)

i'm hoping in the movies they abandon the army of a.i.m bee keepers in favor of a small conclave of evil super scientists.

I would dig that but why no love for the bee keeper outfits Lix

I don't mind thinning the herd a bit so AIM is a serious group of scientists, but I want to see at least one scene with the beekeeper outfits. Maybe make them hazmat suits that the AIM scientists have to wear for an experiment or something. You gotta do the beekeeper suits. :)

True 'dat :up:

oh yeah, keep the suits in some form, but 20 would be the high end number of aim scientists. and you need modok. i'm saying you could keep almost all the ridiculous trappings of a.i.m but lose the army. where do you even find a full army of guys who are qualified in super science? so many evil armies in marvel, and none of them ever seem to have a staffing problem, i do not get it.

My roommate made crepes. Say what you will about the French, but they got a few things right.

There are a lot of colleges in the Marvel comics universe teaching mad science :ninja:

So there are lots of mad grad students looking for working

I made home made Waffles yesterday and grilled up some steak, rib tips, hot dogs, burgers, and chicken today. I was a cookin' fool.

Haha how did it all taste 'Nubs

I made Mexican tonight. Chicken fahitas with tons of salsa and jalapenos it was yummy and :awesome:

My roommate made crepes. Say what you will about the French, but they got a few things right.

Om nom nom :atp:

i'd love to go grilling, but it snowed again today:csad:

It snowed here last night. I did it anyway. The hard part was avoiding all the dog s**t in the driveway.

I won't get to check out Shameless til tomorrow, but I'm excited as well.

So I hear that Goku and Bulma from the movie are in this show, playing lovers? That's crazy.

So I hear that Goku and Bulma from the movie are in this show, playing lovers? That's crazy.
yep. so far this episode they haven't been on top of each other, which is surprising

edit: wait, yes they have, you just didn't see a montage of the act this time

Look I can't account for things that I do drunk out of my mind.

haha i own the dvd and i haven't seen the movie yet...i saw the first 10 min on tv once

it was $4 black friday, don't judge me :o

it's actually worse.

but this episode of shameless...oh ****. that should be the title of this episode, oh ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"