The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was supposed to be our secret:o

Hush be gossiping about Gossip Girl

Irony! :ninja:

i also have fairly puritanical views on sex. i might give it a shot at some point, but i just don't think it's for me.

Hahaha you would probably hate it then

I loves it but then my views on sex is just that its :awesome: and everyone should have as much of it in as many different ways as possible

Hey I just walked in the room and saw you crying while watching an episode.
it's just...she bought that dress especially for the party because that guy was supposed to be there, and then as soon as he shows up that ***** spills her drink on it and RUINS the dress. i could really feel her pain in that moment.

Only Gossip Girl tackles the hard hitting real social issues like some dbag spilling a drink on your dress

The most controversial and socially relevant storyline since Jessie's emotional struggle with caffeine pill addiction in saved by the bell

The words Teen and Drama have varrying degrees of meaning here in the US Miss Mysti.

The more you know :up:

Only Gossip Girl tackles the hard hitting real social issues like some dbag spilling a drink on your dress

The most controversial and socially relevant storyline since Jessie's emotional struggle with caffeine pill addiction in saved by the bell
truer words...

I need to get started on this 3rd generation. I skipped the 2nd b/c I heard nothing but bad things and I don't find Effy interesting at all.
I watched Clash Of The Titans the other night and noticed Tony and Effy were in the movie :woot:
i also have fairly puritanical views on sex. i might give it a shot at some point, but i just don't think it's for me.
The first season was like a comedy

The more you know :up:
Yep S*** got real :funny:

We have a teen soap opera called Hollyoakes which features blonde women in hot pants and mini skirts and guys cast out of modelling catalouges that deal with harder hitting and more controversial stuff than the likes of Gossip Girl.

Self Harm, Eating disorders, male rape, racism, disability, mental illness, gambling addiction, teen pregnancy, miscarriage, incest, aids, cancer and abortion

all played out by people with worst acting skills than the cast of Days Of Our Lives :funny:

We have a teen soap opera called Hollyoakes which features blonde women in hot pants and mini skirts and guys cast out of modelling catalouges that deal with harder hitting and more controversial stuff than the likes of Gossip Girl.

Self Harm, Eating disorders, male rape, racism, disability, mental illness, gambling addiction, teen pregnancy, miscarriage, incest, aids, cancer and abortion

all played out by people with worst acting skills than the cast of Days Of Our Lives :funny:
saved by the bell covered all those except maybe rape i think:o

Man, that Ultron Ep for Mighty Avengers was the s**t.

The last 3 episodes that the f**ks at Disney XD wont play until Thor comes out is being played in a whole bunch of other country's, and some nice Koala humper uploaded them to the youtube.

Pretty sure Screech taffyed someone once

It didnt come up in the show much though

My sister loves Hollyoaks so much

The episodes I have seen of it have varied from good so bad its good and so bad its horrible

But the acting can always make me :lmao:

if tony is the kid from about a boy then he was mads mikleson's son
Was he his son?
I thought he was just a rookie soldier under his command because I thought Mads character said his family were killed which was why he hated the gods so much.

Effy actress played Peshet andromedas lady in waiting

I hate how the made the gods such huge jerks in the remake

The last 3 episodes that the f**ks at Disney XD wont play until Thor comes out is being played in a whole bunch of other country's, and some nice Koala humper uploaded them to the youtube.
bless that man! now not only do i get to see the cartoons, but i don't have to watch zeke and luther ads between them:woot:

i'll be doing that tonight

Ep 20 and 21 were awesome too. Especially 21. Huge shock ending.

Was he his son?
I thought he was just a rookie soldier under his command because I thought Mads character said his family were killed which was why he hated the gods so much.

Effy actress played Peshet andromedas lady in waiting

I hate how the made the gods such huge jerks in the remake
i'm not sure, i thought he was though. i've only seen it a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"