The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 5 "Internment"

Hershel brought the spaghetti jokes

image_zps44b8eb10.jpg

i think this may have been my favorite episode to date.

mostly the [blackout]carl/rick teamup[/blackout]. the herschel character development and awesome scenes that didnt involve daryl or michone.

but looked clearly like it was someone inside the prison fences doing the feeding, unless you're suggesting the gov was coming through the fence somewhere to do the feeding?

The fence does have holes held closed with bungee cords, that's how the group gets in and out in a pinch.

I thought that new little girl Lizzie was feeding them rats after giving them names and all that. I guess I couldve been wrong.

Best episode by far imo. Although I did like the first episode too.

Started off a bit slow but picked up. Governor + spaghetti was awesome haha.

Well, i meant like... best episode out of the whole series. In my opinion at least.

Fantastic episode. Great character development for Hershel, tense action, and da govnah iz bak

Lizzie is a evil dwarf adult who pretends to be a innocent kid,or she is the govenor's second daughter.

Great episode, best of the season so far.

I thought Hershal was going to die, but I knew Glenn would survive, mainly because they haven't introduced Negan and his bat.

The banishment of carol and the introduction of the gov has to lead to
the governor decapitating Carol at the gates too be let in. ..right? I know a similar situation was how it happens in the comics

The banishment of carol and the introduction of the gov has to lead to
the governor decapitating Carol at the gates too be let in. ..right? I know a similar situation was how it happens in the comics

He did that to Tyreese in the comics.

Ha wow. Nah I meant of the season so far.

Yeah, few reasons for this. But coincidentally it came directly after the banishment of my least favorite remaining character. In other words, I'm now completely invested in every remaining main character on the show. There's a lot at stake now.

My previous favorite episodes consisted mainly of watching terrible characters dying. Which can't be healthy. I've certainly developed a new taste for this show of late.

He did that to Tyreese in the comics.

I know but its a similar scenario, kinda like them switching parts of the dale/Hershel character . I really hope it does not happen because Carol has been a bada** so far this season

Great episode. Hershel completely owned it. Scott Wilson really got to show off his acting ability here. I really hope Hershel lasts the distance.

The Governor at the end was a great cliffhanger. I'm guessing it confirms him standing around watching the prison means he was the one feeding the walkers rats at the fence.
I think you may be right. If he's been watching for a while now, he would know how to get in. The question would be, why. Why go in just to feed the walkers. Sure, it creates a problem for the group to deal with but, what's the endgame? Hoping that the walkers get in and thin the group? If that's what he wanted, why not take some of the ammo as well? It's hard to see where he's going with it if he's the one feeding the walkers.

Lizzie is a evil dwarf adult who pretends to be a innocent kid,or she is the govenor's second daughter.

I've heard a theory floating around that maybe [blackout]she was the one who killed David and Karen and that Carol may have been covering for her. [/blackout]

Every time that kid does something weird, I'm reminded of the twins from the comics...

Lizzie playing footsie with Glenn's bodily fluids was totally creepy. I think she's based on the twins.

Does anyone else think they might be combining Governor/Negan (sp?)?

I think it's too late for that theory to hold any real weight.

I know but its a similar scenario, kinda like them switching parts of the dale/Hershel character . I really hope it does not happen because Carol has been a bada** so far this season

I'm hoping it happens to Daryl. Bigger shock factor, and more appropriate to the moment in the comics. [BLACKOUT]Tryeese[/BLACKOUT] in the comics was a character similar to Daryl, the popular badass character that nobody expected to get axed in such a brutal way. It would also show that the writers have the gonads to hit the audience in the heartstrings.

Yeah, few reasons for this. But coincidentally it came directly after the banishment of my least favorite remaining character. In other words, I'm now completely invested in every remaining main character on the show. There's a lot at stake now.

My previous favorite episodes consisted mainly of watching terrible characters dying. Which can't be healthy. I've certainly developed a new taste for this show of late.
Exactly. Me too. They've done a good job at that and the flu/fever def helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"