The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 4 "Here's Not Here" Discussion Thread

eh, people would have complained that it was boring and for them not showing their favorite characters. I think this would have fit nicely last season like an episode or two before the finale.

loved the episode. particularly positive considering originally i was ticked about having to wait to find out about glenn.

The story was particularly impactful and sort of "reset" my opinion on the methodology of violence throughout the show. For 5 seasons we've seen the protagonists become increasingly more and more feral/primal/violent. And most of us just tend to say, "HELL YEAH WHAT A BADASS!" cases in point, Carol/Rick/Carl.

But this episode definitely makes you reconsider. I wouldn't mind seeing Morgan teach this lifestyle to Carol. Rick is kind of the obvious, but it makes more sense for Carol imo.

loved the episode. particularly positive considering originally i was ticked about having to wait to find out about glenn.

The story was particularly impactful and sort of "reset" my opinion on the methodology of violence throughout the show. For 5 seasons we've seen the protagonists become increasingly more and more feral/primal/violent. And most of us just tend to say, "HELL YEAH WHAT A BADASS!" cases in point, Carol/Rick/Carl.

But this episode definitely makes you reconsider. I wouldn't mind seeing Morgan teach this lifestyle to Carol. Rick is kind of the obvious, but it makes more sense for Carol imo.

His latest actions are that he let dangerous mass murderers go...and let them take a gun with them...and they almost killed the main character on the show minutes later. Then, Morgan refused to kill another mass murderer...who is currently still alive in the town and is threatening to kill everyone there if/when he gets free, which is actually a pretty possible situation, given the current state of the town.

In other words...an episode showing why Morgan is dangerously foolish does not suddenly make me think he is not dangerously foolish.

I was complaining last week about not needing 90 mins of Morgan's backstory but I don't know... I actually liked it? I'm a sucker for these kinds of mentor/student type of stories. Obviously, we knew that Eastman is not going to make it but it was still sad. RIP Tabitha! 60 mins was enough though.

Keeping that wolf was dumb as hell though. :argh:

RICK!!!!!1111

And oh it was nice to see John Carroll Lynch too. :up:

Same, I enjoyed the bottle episode. It felt like a short story by Stephen King. And yeah John Carroll Lynch was great in it. :up:

Same here, really enjoys the episode, nice change of pace and something slower before it all kicks off again next week.

It was refreshing seeing a sanguine character such as Eastman on TWD. I enjoyed this episode so much that I didn’t want Morgan’s flashback to end. I got so much out of this episode as we learned about Eastman’s backstory, why he believes in the aikido philosophy that “all life is precious”, and how he redirected Morgan with it. Eastman was one of the most fascinating characters to come from this show, imo.

This episode didn't feel long at all. I loved pretty much everything about it with the exception of Eastman getting bit.

Even though Gimple or Nicotaro stated it was a bar, I like to think the shirt and the wall art his daughter made was a TMNT nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"