The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 7 "Heads Up" Discussion Thread

Pretty decent episode overall. I can't wait for next week. It's one of my favorite moments from the comic finally (and hopefully) brought to life. Let the walker invasion commence!

fsWokwr.jpg

Hmm, Carl should really keep an eye on Ron :sly:
Ron looks like he inherited his father's crazy ass**** genes.
Aww, she hurt Eugene's feelings. Respect the hair game.
Eugene should of man upped by now.
Spider Spencer!!
Spider Spencer
Spider Spencer
Dangles above the Walker fence

Sam... Go eat a cookie
First we had Carl never staying in the house and now we have Sam never leaving the upstairs of his house.

Loved the episode, don't see how it was filler. It was great, and next week looks like it's going to be a great mid season finale.

Where the heck is Heath? We last saw him 0603 (“Thank You”) did the writers forget he made it back to the ASZ with Michonne and that wounded Alexandrian.

He was in the bed when Morgan came to see Denise, knocked out.

He was in the bed when Morgan came to see Denise, knocked out.
I can't remember the man's name who Denise had under her care but it wasn't Heath. Heath's the young man with the glasses and dreads.

the-walking-dead-season-6-heath-hawkins-1200.jpg

The guy you're talking about is bald and has a goatee.

vlcsnap_2015_11_23_17h03m14s182.jpg

It's weird we haven't seen Heath since he returned to Alexandria with Michonne, and the wounded Alexandrian (who you confused with Heath) in 0603 "Thank You". Hopefully he'll show up in the mid-season finale.

Can't remember that guy's name. But he's Sasha's husband in real life.

I can't remember the man's name who Denise had under her care but it wasn't Heath. Heath's the young man with the glasses and dreads.

the-walking-dead-season-6-heath-hawkins-1200.jpg

The guy you're talking about is bald and has a goatee.

vlcsnap_2015_11_23_17h03m14s182.jpg

It's weird we haven't seen Heath since he returned to Alexandria with Michonne, and the wounded Alexandrian (who you confused with Heath) in 0603 "Thank You". Hopefully he'll show up in the mid-season finale.

Opps, my bad. That is odd.

Corey Hawkins is doing the new King Kong movie. He might have been busy with pre-production. I'm sure he'll make an appearance here and there. Once he's done with that he'll probably be promoted to regular along with Jesus and Negan next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"