The---WHAT IF SCENARIO GAME...

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
A little game I came up with on the SR boards, thought the community might enjoy it. If you wanna play, here is how it goes.

A person asks a "what if" question, then the next poster answers it... THEN asks their own "what if" question.

It is acceptable to bump previous "what if's" at any time.

=== To start things off ===

"What if George Bush never got a second term?"

It depends on which George Bush you mean? George H.W. Bush never got a second one. George W.Bush did. If he did not we would be dealing with John Kerry's waffling.

What if Al Gore was elected as opposed to George W. Bush?

Darren Daring said:

Hahahahahaha!!! :D:D

maybe it's late that made me laugh at that so hard, or maybe Brodie is just too brilliant :(

Brodie's brilliance astounds even Hawking.

What if the Mods that Be prevented any more of these games threads from being created?

That kind of power could lead to banning cool avatars such as yours. :up:

Wait, so does the back of the truck fall of every time he transforms? Does he have to go back and get it afterwards?

Erzengel said:
What if the Mods that Be prevented any more of these games threads from being created?

There might not be much to this part of the forum. I mean have fun.

What if there were no SHH?

Darren Daring said:
Wait, so does the back of the truck fall of every time he transforms? Does he have to go back and get it afterwards?

It enters a pocket dimension until he transforms again. :confused:

I always thought it hung out wherever he left it. Then he sent a lowly Autobot to retrieve it.

rdh007 said:
I always thought it hung out wherever he left it. Then he sent a lowly Autobot to retrieve it.
Bumblebee?

Hey he provided a service of having to be rescued all the time and driving the humans.

Then there'd be one less character on Transformers.

What if I dyed my hair gray like Tom Cruise in Collateral?

Socrates said:
Then there'd be one less character on Transformers.

What if I dyed my hair gray like Tom Cruise in Collateral?

People might think you are older than you are.

What if there were no reality based shows?

MTV would have to go back to playing music videos.

what if i didnt have insomnia?

You'd be sleeping

What if McDonalds never existed?

People would still be eating well made, home cooked meals and cars would have a lot less junk inside them.

What if Native Americans had been the explorers and found Europe?

redmarvel said:
People would still be eating well made, home cooked meals and cars would have a lot less junk inside them.

What if Native Americans had been the explorers and found Europe?
It would've been really crowded, America would've been really open and lovely, and my Grandfather would've been a Nazi or dead. (I'm hoping he'd have died standing on principle)

What if Jesus told people to love their neighbors and not to wage war against them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"