The "What my PS3 Pre-order is" THread

Zenien

Reaction score
For those of you who managed to get a pre-order on the PS3, what model did you get? Any games to go along with it?

I myself am not gettigna PS3 for about another 6 months or longer, however you brave souls should have the right to share your story.

From what I've heard, they just reserved a PS3. No version or anything. A friend of mine works at a Gamestop and he said that when they arrive its going to be more of a 'first come first pick' as to what version they want.

Also, why would you preorder any PS3 games. Theres definatly not going to be a shortage with them.

Actually, why would you pre-order a PS3, when you could pre-order a Wii, or go to the store a buy a 360?

Because you can't pre-order the wii, and the only good 360 games are for pc or ps3 (and the games are probably better on pc and ps3)?

No, you're stupid. 360 has the best games. Mass Effect, Bioshock, Alan Wake, Halo 3, etc.. All better then most PS3 games.

Above statement = fact

I havn't heard of Mass Effect and Alan Wake. Although, Alan Wake is for PC also, and Bioshock is for PC, and going to be way better for PC (as almost all FPS games are). And Halo 3 will just be as average and overrated as Halo and Halo 2 were. And no PS3 games are out, and none of those games are out.

Kalit said:
I havn't heard of Mass Effect and Alan Wake. Although, Alan Wake is for PC also, and Bioshock is for PC, and going to be way better for PC (as almost all FPS games are). And Halo 3 will just be as average and overrated as Halo and Halo 2 were. And no PS3 games are out, and none of those games are out.

Fool, if you don't know what Mass Effect is, you're obviously just some lame casual that thinks Krazy Ken is hawt. And.. If you don't know what Alan Wake is, the how the **** did you know it's also on PC? And, neither Alan Wake nor Bioshock are FPS games. And, Halo was outstanding, just like Halo 3 will be. And, finally, we know what most the PS3 games are like, and they suck.

TrailerCues said:
Thank You Captain Obvious

Indeed

You're realization that you're wrong got you using the cheesy sarcasm acceptance ****. That way out is way over-used.

XwolverineX said:
You're realization that you're wrong got you using the cheesy sarcasm acceptance ****. That way out is way over-used.

Whatever I dont give a rats ass what a random user from a message board thinks so you think what you want

The finale, you give up and start using the whole "Zomg, tis onyl a mssage baord, lol!" crap. So, you lose.

XwolverineX said:
The finale, you give up and start using the whole "Zomg, tis onyl a mssage baord, lol!" crap. So, you lose.

Whats even more sad is you think I care what you think

XwolverineX said:
Fool, if you don't know what Mass Effect is, you're obviously just some lame casual that thinks Krazy Ken is hawt. And.. If you don't know what Alan Wake is, the how the **** did you know it's also on PC? And, neither Alan Wake nor Bioshock are FPS games. And, Halo was outstanding, just like Halo 3 will be. And, finally, we know what most the PS3 games are like, and they suck.

I looked mass effect and alan wake on gamespot quick. And Bioshock is a fps fool. What does fps stand for? First Person Shooter. What view is it? First person. Is it a shooter? Yes. Sure, it's a bunch of new **** added to it, but even if you watch the video Ken refers to it as FPS 2.0 (sorta annoyingly gay, but whatever). And I don't really pay attention to RPGs, which is why I never heard of Mass Effect before. And I only meant it as Biochock being an FPS. And you want to talk about amazing FPS games? Check out Deus Ex, Perfect Dark, System Shock 2, Red Faction. Those are amazing. Halo? Nothing new, nothing exciting. You're the reason why I think xbox fanboys are ******s.

TrailerCues said:
Whats even more sad is you think I care what you think lol

Whether you care or not, I don't know, but you know you're wrong, and I'm right, and that's all I was aiming for.

Kalit said:
I looked mass effect and alan wake on gamespot quick. And Bioshock is a fps fool. What does fps stand for? First Person Shooter. What view is it? First person. Is it a shooter? Yes. Sure, it's a bunch of new **** added to it, but even if you watch the video Ken refers to it as FPS 2.0 (sorta annoyingly gay, but whatever). And I don't really pay attention to RPGs, which is why I never heard of Mass Effect before. And I only meant it as Biochock being an FPS. And you want to talk about amazing FPS games? Check out Deus Ex, Perfect Dark, System Shock 2, Red Faction. Those are amazing. Halo? Nothing new, nothing exciting. You're the reason why I think xbox fanboys are ******s.

It sounds like Topdawg is back

Kalit said:

Oblivion is in FP, zomgawd FPS it is!! No, you're stupid. Deus Ex isn't an FPS either.

Wait, did I ever say Halo was the greatest most revolutionary FPS ever? No, I didn't. Pulling things out of your ass makes all your arguements ****. I think Halo is a great FPS, that's it.

Also, I'm thinking of Ebaying my Bill Gates poster, it has PSWii60 signed on the back.

All right, I apologize about the Halo thing. But Oblivion isn't a shooter.... and if DE and Bioshock weren't FPS what would they be? Sure they're hybrids... but still dominately FPS...

When did XWolverineX become such an argumentative monster?

Avalanche said:
When did XWolverineX become such an argumentative monster?

He went through hell to get unbanned...and it has changed him

Kalit said:
Because you can't pre-order the wii, and the only good 360 games are for pc or ps3 (and the games are probably better on pc and ps3)?

BWAHAHAHA! My friend, you're going to last 5 seconds here. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"