The "What my PS3 Pre-order is" THread

XwolverineX said:
Idiot. Bioshock is not for PS3, and if you haven't heard of Mass Effect, this conversation is over.

dont call me an idiot ill kick ur ass

and anyways this should cover the bio shock coming to ps3

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/bioshock/index.html

and as for mass effect i do know what it is. its an action rpg set in a fantasy world with aliens and yada yada.

paulyfknt90 said:
dont call me an idiot ill kick ur ass

and anyways this should cover the bio shock coming to ps3

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/bioshock/index.html

and as for mass effect i do know what it is. its an action rpg set in a fantasy world with aliens and yada yada.

Haha, that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, thx. :woot::woot:

And Bioshock is confirmed 360/PC exclusive.

Idiot Idiot Idiot

paulyfknt90 said:
^ you got noo idea who your ****in with kid

I know you fail at english, I know you have an IQ under 90, and I know you're hilarious, in a very idiotic way, but hilarious none the less.

paulyfknt90 said:
^ you got noo idea who your ****in with kid

This has got to be one, if not the, saddest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Okay I have a dilemma and can you guys please please take this really seriously :O

Okay I've already got Resistance Fall of Man pre-ordered and my PS3, which I bet you all already know so sorry for the useless piece of information. You all know as well that I'm planning on playing Resistance: Fall of Man at night because I want to soil my jockies in fear and get the s**t scared out of me.

Thats going to be happening at night and i'm skipping school to go get my PS3 and my parents are sweet and just said take the whole day off, now I'm only getting one launch game which is Resistance: Fall of Man but like I said I'm playing that at night. So what i'm asking you guys is what other game should I buy with my PS3?

I was thinking about getting Call of Duty 3 but I think that might take away the experience from Resistance: Fall of Man just because they both are FPS and they both take place around the same time period so I might love Call of Duty 3 and then be like "Oh man Resistance is meh" :(

So I went down the list and was thinking of getting Rainbow Six: Vegas or Marvel Ultimate Alliance and things of that nature. I know this is such a stupid post as mine all are but I really want to get you input on what I should do. You opinions are highly appreciated! *Except for the "Buy a 360 and Gears of War* ones :p

Thanks for your help!!!

The Trainman said:
This has got to be one, if not the, saddest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

I actually found it hilarious. :woot:

In a very sad way.. :csad:

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Okay I have a dilemma and can you guys please please take this really seriously :O

Okay I've already got Resistance Fall of Man pre-ordered and my PS3, which I bet you all already know so sorry for the useless piece of information. You all know as well that I'm planning on playing Resistance: Fall of Man at night because I want to soil my jockies in fear and get the s**t scared out of me.

Thats going to be happening at night and i'm skipping school to go get my PS3 and my parents are sweet and just said take the whole day off, now I'm only getting one launch game which is Resistance: Fall of Man but like I said I'm playing that at night. So what i'm asking you guys is what other game should I buy with my PS3?

I was thinking about getting Call of Duty 3 but I think that might take away the experience from Resistance: Fall of Man just because they both are FPS and they both take place around the same time period so I might love Call of Duty 3 and then be like "Oh man Resistance is meh" :(

So I went down the list and was thinking of getting Rainbow Six: Vegas or Marvel Ultimate Alliance and things of that nature. I know this is such a stupid post as mine all are but I really want to get you input on what I should do. You opinions are highly appreciated! *Except for the "Buy a 360 and Gears of War* ones :p

Thanks for your help!!!

Buy the Wii! And Zelda!

I'd say buy COD3, because we're going to have awesome Hype matches and stuff, but you won't be able to play with us. :csad: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is looking sweet though. I'll have a PS3 eventually, I'll be sure to kick your ass at MGS4:S, and DMC4:SE!

^Is that a challange! :D I'll make sure I vs you and own you!!! Just tell me when you haven't played the game in two weeks :D

XwolverineX said:
buy COD3, because we're going to have awesome Hype matches and stuff,

You do know that most here are not getting the PS3 at launch & most here are getting the 360 COD3 & Lizard is not getting & does not have a 360. So if he got COD3 PS3 he wont be able to join any hype games. So if he got COD3 on PS3 to join hype matches itd be a waste of money

^Except he was making fun of me saying since i'm getting a gay PS3 I don't get to play with you guys in Hype Matches :( A sacrifice I will have to make :(

Most people that will have a 360 / PS3 will be getting Assasins Creed so why not join in ?

TrailerCues said:
You do know that most here are not getting the PS3 at launch & most here are getting the 360 COD3 & Lizard is not getting & does not have a 360. So if he got COD3 PS3 he wont be able to join any hype games. So if he got COD3 on PS3 to join hype matches itd be a waste of money

Yeah, obviously. :whatever: That was the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"