The 'What scene are you most looking forward to' thread

RedIsNotBlue

Agree to disagree
Reaction score
I made this thread before the Fantastic Four movie in the FF forum. What scene are you most looking forward to seeing? For example...if you could watch one scene what would it be and why? For me personally I wanna see the scene where Ghost Rider whips out that Penance Stare. :ghost:

For me, it's a tie between the bike chase sequence (there'd better be one!) and Johnny's first transformation.

:)

I don't know; that's hard to answer. We don't know what scenes are in the movie. What I'm really hoping is in there and the one I definitely would be looking forward to most if it was confirmed in, would have to be a slow transformation. Melting flesh and all. That's what I want to see most.

anything cool... that makes me go "HOLY ****ING **** OH MY GOD!...I WANT TO SELL MY SOUL!"

The scene where the camera follows Eva's butt as it sways along...(drools...)

The full scene where The Rider jumps off the builidng and his chains hook into the side off the building as he rides down...You know the scene that ends the trailers.

That scene in the trailer where he is getting chased by the cops on his bike and leaves them behind in a bunch of fire.:D:up:

I can't say I'm looking forward to any particular scene but I would love to see how the scenes shown in the trailers fit in the movie.

Such as GR coming out of the water still on fire (my avvy). That just looks so cool. Or when he jumps off the building, uses his chains to whip him into position and rides down (webhead731's avi).

That is what i can't wait for.

Oh and to see his FLAMING SKULL HEAD

I'd like to see some awesome chain action

The water scene looks weird. He's on fire soaking wet.;)
I know why the fire doesn't go out though.

Does anyone think the shot of Ghost Rider coming out of the water is after the Wallow battle?

webhead731 said:
The water scene looks weird. He's on fire soaking wet.;)
I know why the fire doesn't go out though.

Does anyone think the shot of Ghost Rider coming out of the water is after the Wallow battle?
How do we know this is after the wallow battle?

^Blackheart is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. He has vast superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high. His speed is also incalculably high and his intelligence surpasses some of the smartest beings alive nearing him to omniscience. His telekinetic and telepathic powers give him abilities beyond most demons of his level. He also has the ability of flight and the ability to combine his superspeed with his flight. His powers also include Phasing and teleportation. He possessesed virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace, from which (in the Marvel Universe) the primordial energies creating the fundamental forces of the universe, strong nuclear force, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force and gravity flow into our plane of reality. Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts, use his psionic powers to increase his physical strength and generally accomplishing nearly anything he sets his mind to. It had been argued that Blackheart had the destructive powers of the Power Cosmic, but those rumors are false, even though the level of his power is near the power cosmic. Blackheart has the ability to generate a "Dark Energy", which he can transfer into destructive blasts, into a type of "Dark Fire" and "Dark Lighting". He also has the ability to generate a blast of super cold energy used to freeze enemies. He lost his practically infinite psionic powers when he attacked Mephisto and his mind was decimated. When his mind was shattered, he lost all memory of ever having his psionic powers, and was filled with nothing but hatred and greed until he was finally defeated. When he lost the majority of his powers, he became even less threatening to Mephisto and was banished from the hellish dimension Mephisto ruled. He has the ability to change the size and physical form of himself, which gives him an amazing shape-shifting ability. He can survive under almost any condition, so he doesn't need food, water, sleep or air to survive, and is resistant to temperatures that are as hot as the surface of the sun. He can assume human form, but prefers to remain in his true form. This may explain why in the upcoming movie "Ghost Rider" he seems to be in human form.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality warping powers, which have been compared to those of Franklin Richards. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.

Blackheart has the ability to take different forms and confuse the minds of other people, making their worst aspects dominant. He also displayed an impressive healing ability, regenerating whenever Mephisto tried to "discipline" him. His regenerative properties are amazingly high, being able to regenerate after total particle desintegration. He can also liquify himself. Since becoming the Lord of Hell, it can be assumed Blackheart has all the powers Mephisto once held.

As an interesting side note, he smells unpleasantly of burning ink and roses, and has no discernible heartbeat.

^JESUS CHRIST!! (<cant even stop him!!)

i dont see GR beating him

marvelman418 said:
How do we know this is after the wallow battle?

He didn't say it was, he was asking if anyone thought it was.

xwolverine2 said:
^JESUS CHRIST!! (<cant even stop him!!)

i dont see GR beating him

I don't see Jesus stopping the rider either ;)

He doesn't have a flamming chain now does he.

I would like to see him use that demon summoning power against GR, if they choose to include it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"