If you could get ONE spoiler revealed...

The_Raven

Sidekick
Reaction score
...what would it be?

Just name one thing you MUST KNOW RIGHT NOW about the movie.

I'd like a good pic of Blackheart's demon form personally.

*This thread is just for fun, obviously. Mostly just me wondering what specific thing everyone is looking forward to the most. :ghost:

Would clips count? They're spoilers.

The whole chase scene with Ghost Rider and the popo!:)

It looks so cool!:up:
I don't really want to see it yet though. It will be better for the first time in theaters.

I just got the Visual Guide to the Ghost Rider book. If you want spoilers, there are ALL in there. I still can't wait to watch this movie!

:ghost:

I ordered that from my bookstore. It should be coming in the mail in a few days.

God I can't wait!:D:cmad:

Blackheart demon form and Ghost Rider's voice....theater style.

I'd like to hear GR, see the transformed BlackHeart, and watch the entire Johnny-to-GR transformation....

...but I'm waiting until the theater to see all of that.

CAH

I'd like to know how badly this film will flop before it happens...

I'd like to know how badly this film will flop before it happens...
C'mon Shape buddy, give it a chance.

You don't know that its going to flop...and my guess and hope is that it won't. This film is getting so much crap, but it hasn't even been released yet. No one on the Hype gives anything a chance any more it seems...

CAH

Yeah, like MSJ said, he doesn't go in restraunts he doesn't like and complain all day.:o

And look at you. Go do something else and quit wasting your time.

I didn't like Superman Returns but I never go there to complain and cause problems.:o

Yeah, like MSJ said, he doesn't go in restraunts he doesn't like and complain all day.:o

I didn't like Superman Returns but I never go there to complain and cause problems.:o
Agree completley!!!!

Whoa, I never did any complaining. I just said I wanted to know how much it will flop. Chill out.

C'mon Shape buddy, give it a chance.

You don't know that its going to flop...and my guess and hope is that it won't. This film is getting so much crap, but it hasn't even been released yet. No one on the Hype gives anything a chance any more it seems...

CAH

I'd give it a chance. It just doesn't look too good. And the fact that its coming from the guy who did Daredevil is very reassuring to me.

And I shouldn't say it will flop, cause it probably won't. But it won't be anything special at the box office.

I'd give it a chance. It just doesn't look too good. And the fact that its coming from the guy who did Daredevil is very reassuring to me.

And I shouldn't say it will flop, cause it probably won't. But it won't be anything special at the box office.

Though we may not understand your opinion in these parts, we certainly respect them. Here's hopin' the movie surprises you Shape.

Well, I do not mean to be at all rude here buddy, but you may be eating your words come February 16th!

CAH

I'd just like to know if Badalino is heading any type of GR task force or is even in the movie.

That this movie will be good.
So far all we've seen are some really bad jokes, off timing (granted its just trailers and commercials) and some so-so FX. (some are really cool, others not so much). Have a feeling this is going to go down the path of DD and Hulk. Not the path of X-Men and Spider-Man. At least its seems to stray WAAAAY far from the path of Man-Thing.

I don't want to see the final CG of Blackheart, but rather all the production art that lead up to that final design. That's what I want to see most right now.

Spoilers eh? Hmmm...

For me (besides seeing BH and Meph in demon form), the only thing that I'd like to have spoiled is what kind of inside jokes/scenes/characters Mark put into the movie just for the fans of the character. Those little things that only we would really see. I mean, he peppered DD with that kind of stuff and I can only assume he'll have it in this as well. I'd like to know some of what he'll have.

For me (besides seeing BH and Meph in demon form), the only thing that I'd like to have spoiled is what kind of inside jokes/scenes/characters Mark put into the movie just for the fans of the character. Those little things that only we would really see. I mean, he peppered DD with that kind of stuff and I can only assume he'll have it in this as well. I'd like to know some of what he'll have.

Yeah, those little nods are awesome. Daredevil was LOADED with 'em.

I hadn't even though of stuff like that. Now ya got me curious. Darnit.

*shakes fist*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"