The 'What scene are you most looking forward to' thread

screenamesuck said:
I don't see Jesus stopping the rider either ;)

He doesn't have a flamming chain now does he.
jesus cant beat GR........OR EVA MENDEZ:D :D

I would like to see him use that demon summoning power against GR, if they choose to include it.
how do the demons look like?

^You ever played the Capcom Marvel Superheroes fighting game, the move is in there. They basically look the same from the comics. They're like little imps.

ghost rider lassoing the helicopter sounds pretty awesome to me

The way it's looking, it seems like this would fit better into the fall or summer category. It's not a cheap movie.

terry78 said:
^You ever played the Capcom Marvel Superheroes fighting game, the move is in there. They basically look the same from the comics. They're like little imps.
I always used as finisher move the super where BH opens a portal from hell under the character, from whic hundreds of winged demons fly up striking the foe, ending with a huge fire geyser...:D

screenamesuck said:
I want to see his battle with Blackheart the most

Same here. I hope the do BH justice.

Someone explain what the 'Penance Stare' is? Sorry I don't really follow Ghost Rider comics so yeah...

It's what Ghost Rider uses to make his victims experience all the pain and suffering they've caused others.

Difficult question...mostly i think the fights between GR and the demons. either that or the jail scene where Blaze desperately tries to keep GR from coming out and attacking the other inmates.

The Penance STare, and if its there, Eva Topless.

LOL I don't think that will happen since it is PG-13. Just go watch Training Day if thats what you want.

BIGGUN said:
Difficult question...mostly i think the fights between GR and the demons. either that or the jail scene where Blaze desperately tries to keep GR from coming out and attacking the other inmates.
About that scene, i was wondering if the quick scene in the domestic teaser of Blaze bursting nova like away some grappling attackers was part of that prison scene...

terry78 said:
As an interesting side note, he smells unpleasantly of burning ink and roses, and has no discernible heartbeat.
Well I guess I better go burn some ink or this tidbit of info will haunt me for the rest of my days.:(

Penance stare
Transformation
Chain
1- Using it as a lasso
2- Letting it break apart like shrapnel, in the comics
Any GR fighting

HFM

I hope the shrapnel links are used in the movie. I always loved that chain power in the comics. It would be cool if he uses it like a shield by spinning it as well. All that cool chain crap would be awesome!

Kuato said:
The scene where the camera follows Eva's butt as it sways along...(drools...)

Agreed. That woman's tush is to die for.

I also want to see Johnny's first transform, as I'm sure it will be pretty crazy.

As others have posted, the first transformation. I want at least one good slow and painful transformation complete with melting flesh. That scene in the trailer with GR coming out of the water looks pretty good, shows that GR's hellfire is unholy.

I Am Looking Forward To Each And Every ****ing Scene.

It Looks So Cool.

Another scene that sounds interesting, is the one that MSJ described where JB gets thrown in jail and wants to be put in isolation not for his sake but the other inmates. Sounds like the sequence in Watchmen where Rorshach gets thrown in prision and says, "I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me." I believe that was right after he threw hot cooking grease in the guy's face who was going to shank him.

Sorry if there has been a thread on this.

What do you want to see in the Ghost Rider film?

-Post pictures of comic book pages or art you want to see in the film.
-Describe it if you don't have a picture or if you made it up.

One thing I want to see is this. I might post the other one tomorrow.:D

GR0235.jpg

Didn't I basically already make this thread already?? Well I think this is only the 4th time its happened to me this month so far...haha. :)

No. That's real scenes you're looking forward to. I'm talking about what you want to see happen, even if it won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"