The Wizard of Oz is On!

Yeah. I agree. I believed it when I was 8, but now it is ridiculous and anyone over the age of 13 who believes that someone could commit suicide less than 10 feet away from the 3 actors, go unnoticed, and then bypass the post production crew entirely, is an idiot.

You're really serious about your movie conspiracy theories.

What's your take on the "ghost" in Three Men and a Baby?

That was definitely proven to have been put in before the VHS tape came out to help in sales.

It was disproven by...

*Tom Sellick (sp?) on the Arsenio Hall show...he came out with a cardboard cut out of the other actors....lol
*The family that owns the townhouse sued over the incident...

But that scared the hell out of me when I first saw it, hell it scared my mom who was a huge skeptic of all of that stuff.....

It's a cardboard cut out.

ghosteo2.jpg

=

dansonvr1.jpg

Plus the house is on a sound stage so the whole myth about the house being rented is false.

Yea a few years ago some of my friends told me about the "suicidal munchkin" in the background. I told them "You really think that they wouldnt have edited it out by now if it were true?" His response was "They didnt notice it man! They didnt notice it!"

I don't get you freaks who hate the movie.

It's a cardboard cut out.

ghosteo2.jpg

=​

dansonvr1.jpg

Plus the house is on a sound stage so the whole myth about the house being rented is false.​

Then why was the mother suing?

Um, I could have sworn that the mom has been on talk shows talking about it.....that was year's ago....but I could have sworn she did the talk show circuit about this....

the bird in the background has a big wingspan.

Return to Oz was an awesome movie too

oz2_077FairuzaBalk.jpg

oz_17.jpg

The best part of that movie was the parlor with all the pretty girl heads in the cabinets! :wow: The second best part is when homegirl woke up in the bed headless and got up to chase Dorothy around the room (like that heifa could see where she was going :rolleyes: ) I think the witch who owned them was named Mombi or something like that.

was that movie really a theater release?... I remember seeing that on TV, not the movie theater...

Me and my friend are watching it right now on DVD.

Yeah. I agree. I believed it when I was 8, but now it is ridiculous and anyone over the age of 13 who believes that someone could commit suicide less than 10 feet away from the 3 actors, go unnoticed, and then bypass the post production crew entirely, is an idiot.

I didn't mean that as it was an actual suicide, that it was a real person, but that they (the filmmakers) for whatever reason set that up, used a prop or a dummy or whatever. It could have been related to the deeper meaning of the novel or something, I don't know. I never thought it was a real person who actually committed suicide.

I remember gettin all excited, because I saw that they made a sequel, so my mom rented it from the video store. I then remember having a :dry: face the wholer time, because was a complete & total downer of a movie.

It would be like making a sequel to Willy Wonka, & it turns out that Wonka just wanted Charlie as a man servant for his last days, & he draws from a lottery each day to see which Oompa Loompa gets raped with everlasting lubricant. All the while Charlie's family is tortured daily by sluggworth, & only kept alive so Charle will do Wonka's bidding.

i never watched the sequel. and i watch a lot of movies. got to rent this today.

I didn't mean that as it was an actual suicide, that it was a real person, but that they (the filmmakers) for whatever reason set that up, used a prop or a dummy or whatever. It could have been related to the deeper meaning of the novel or something, I don't know. I never thought it was a real person who actually committed suicide.

Yeah, because the Wizard of Oz has such deep meaning behind it. Baum was writing a book for children, and no matter what *******s like Bruno Bettleheim say, there is nothing hidden in the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"