The Worst Movie Ever is.....

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
Date movie.

jesus christ who the in there right mind green lighted this S***?!

just pure garbage! the people who made this crap should rot in hell and be forced to watch this crap 24/7 to make them realize who trully horrible this is!

goddamn! i'm sure as hell glad i didn't plan to play for this stinking pile of crap!

this makes a uwe boll film look like "gone with the wind"!

if i ever see the people who made this i will personally kick them in the balls! for making such brutle trash and passing it off as a film!

I think Ultraviolet holds that title.

Carter said:
I think Ultraviolet holds that title.
no this is garage! pure ****! nothing good about it what so ever. just plain ****ing stupid! not funny!

Alone in the Dark, I didnt really watch it I swear!

Alone in the Dark is still better than this festering pile of monkey feces!

J Alba's Lover said:
no this is garage! pure ****! nothing good about it what so ever. just plain ****ing stupid! not funny!

Pure garage? wow, pretty strong words

Carter said:
Pure garage? wow, pretty strong words
i know but thats what this is. the scary movie movies are way entirely better than this.

i would rather be shaved down there by stevie wonder than ever watch this movie again. that's how much i f'ing hate this movie!

Geo7877 said:
13th Child is by far the worst movie ever :eek:
i have never seen that but i'm sure its way better than this.

if anyone has ever seen date movie they would back me up on this.

I'm still sticking to "Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever"

You must have never experienced awfullness of Troll 2 .I'm convinced That is the worst movie ever.

i'm sorry..but I have a hard time believing that "Date Movie" is worse than an Uwe Boll film...that's just impossible

Obsidian said:
i'm sorry..but I have a hard time believing that "Date Movie" is worse than an Uwe Boll film...that's just impossible
It's not impossible, even for a computer.

I think the title of Worst Movie Ever rightfully belongs to "Batman & Robin".

Not just because of how bad it is per se, but because its very existance spawned "Batman Begins", the most overrated turd ever.

That's right, Joel Schumacher is singlehandedly responsable for shooting down the Batman franchise, taking the GOOD Burton movies down with him!

No other movie achieved that. "Date Movie", "Alone in the Dark", and "Ultraviolet" were awful, but at least they didn't ruin any Tim Burton movies after they were made.

thealiasman2000 said:
I think the title of Worst Movie Ever rightfully belongs to "Batman & Robin".

Not just because of how bad it is per se, but because its very existance spawned "Batman Begins", the most overrated turd ever.

That's right, Joel Schumacher is singlehandedly responsable for shooting down the Batman franchise, taking the GOOD Burton movies down with him!

No other movie achieved that. "Date Movie", "Alone in the Dark", and "Ultraviolet" were awful, but at least they didn't ruin any Tim Burton movies after they were made.

The thing about Batman & Robin is that it's actually a very well made bad movie. Most bad movies are bad because the director can't do what he wants to - or even come close. Schumacher made exactly what he wamted to make with B&R, and that takes a very good director. Even if the final product is neon camp nonsense, it's exactly the neon camp nonsense he intended to make.

I'd say any Rob Schnieder movie. Of course throw in David Spade and Napoleon ******omite and ya got a trifecta right there with Benchwarmers.

So many bad movies that could compete for worst movie ever...

Manos Hands of Fate
Star Wars prequel trilogy
Thomas Crown Affair 1999
Die Another Day
Catwoman
Elektra
King Arthur
Anything by Ed Wood
Planet of the Apes remake

The list goes on and on.

Dr. Fate said:
So many bad movies that could compete for worst movie ever...

Manos Hands of Fate
Star Wars prequel trilogy
Thomas Crown Affair 1999
Die Another Day
Catwoman
Elektra
King Arthur
Anything by Ed Wood
Planet of the Apes remake

The list goes on and on.

Thomas Crown Affair wasn't the worst movie ever made, I thought it was very good movie.:up:

Gilgi staring Jeniffer Lopez and Ben Affleck
Batman Forever
Batman And Robin (1997)
Ocean's 12
Honey
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Alexander
Daredevil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"