"Big Trouble in Little China" Worst Movie Ever Made?

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
Hell freaking no! I loved that flick. Actually all of the John Carpenter/Russell films are pure gold...that is until Escape from La which deserves the worst film of the year well before "Big Trouble in Little China". No way any real men voted in this poll. I can understand if some people didn't like it but...worst movie? Yeah right. Jack Burton rules...period.

http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/article.php?Article=4235

Some disturbing news for the fans of 'Jack Burton' and the 'Porkchop Express' :

The editors of Playboy magazine wannabe' Maxim have chosen director John Carpenter's hilarious, 1986, Kurt Russell romp Big Trouble In Little China as the Number 1 'worst' movie ever made.

^ I think I've seen Big Trouble in Little China at least 50 times since it's release and mostly before the DVD came out. :) It's not as great to me as The Thing or Escape from NY but it's up there.

If it wasn't for the hot babes I wouldn't even bother with Maxim. Those bastards! :cmad:

:dry:

Satan will welcome you in hell infidel!!! :cmad:

Maxim might be good at getting hot chicks in ridiculously sexy pictures but they're no good at critiquing movies...

...especially if they think Big Trouble in Little China is worse than any of Uwe Boll's or Paul Anderson's movies...

I wonder if they've seen Charlies Angels or Catwoman? Honestly they think Catwoman is better than "Big Trouble...". F U Maxim. :)

Worst movie ever? Pffttt, that movie was gold. Albeit a bit cheesy on the side but fun viewing nonetheless.

I've never ever seen Big Trouble in any "Worst Film" list and I've seen my share of crappy lists. I gotta say that's pretty shocking.

thats just stupid... BTILC is awesome

Hell freaking no! I loved that flick. Actually all of the John Carpenter/Russell films are pure gold...that is until Escape from La which deserves the worst film of the year well before "Big Trouble in Little China". No way any real men voted in this poll. I can understand if some people didn't like it but...worst movie? Yeah right. Jack Burton rules...period.

http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/article.php?Article=4235

The editors!! Sons o *****es!! :cmad:

What the hell are they smoking?

I've seen crap that make BTILC look like "Gone with the Wind". :o

Maxim just sucks at all their little "worst" or "top" lists. It's rather sad. They need to stop doing them.

**** Maxim. Big Trouble in Little China is up there with Ghostbusters for me. I love that movie.

It's a great movie and a cult classic. I put it in the same vein as Army of Darkness.

Kurt Russell was awesome in that movie. Everyone was great.

Big Trouble in Little China is an awesome movie. Its pure Cheese.

Are you all insane?

It's absolute f****** bull****.

Something just tells me I ain't gonna like BTILC. It's been on tv two times when I've been flipping channels and watched it little. It looked dumb. I'm big Carpenter fan so I should watch it but I have bad feeling about it.

The new SE DVD is on sale right now (about 6-9 euros). I think I could buy it and if I don't like it then just sell it away.

It's just a fun movie, that takes you on a cool, chinese, fantasy ride in modern times.

ah mr burton do you know how hard it is to find a girl with green eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"