The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen

I could list a bunch of bad movies like The Love Guru, Norbit or even The Room, but no one really expected those to be good. For me, Jupiter Ascending was the worst I've ever seen. It didn't really look good based on the trailers and Tatum's ginger beard/wolf ears, but it had a lot of great talent attached to it and I was really hoping it would be a new world of wonders like the Wachowskis gave us in the Matrix trilogies, but man... That was just a big fat turd.

I was "forced" to see Soul Plane and that was pretty bad.

The Darkest Hour.

The aliens have invaded us... through the power supply! And it looks like it was filmed over a weekend in Prague.

That was horrible. Fortunately I didn't pay to see it. They shoulda offed everyone in the movie.

I've probably seen worse, but Catwoman is the one that comes to mind. I've never been able to watch the whole thing.

Anything with Madea in it. I've asked myself many times why do I continue to watch Tyler Perry movies???

Larry the Cable Guy - Witless Protection. Good lord.....

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is up there.

Worst movie I've ever seen in a theatre? Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things.

Worst movie I've ever seen, period? The Silo Killer.

Batman & Robin (1997)

oh my, the horror!

PS: The same screewriter for B&R went on to win an Oscar for A Beautiful Mind just 4 years later. How can one write THIS and THAT. What?

From what I saw of "Keith Lemon - The Movie", I'd probably say that. Admittedly, I didn't get that far.

At the risk of baiting, I genuinely consider BvS to be up there. So many bad choices, such awkward pacing. It felt both far too long and cut to ribbons by the editing. It is a sight to behold, I must have watched that whole film with a dumbfounded expression on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"