The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen

kguillou

Avenger
Reaction score
You know how sometimes you'll finish watching a movie and you say "well....its not the WORST movie I've ever seen but I didnt like it." Well, what IS the worst movie you've ever seen?

And let me clarify, I'm not talking about guilty pleasures, I'm not talking about "so bad theyre good" movies, I'm talking that the one film (or can be several) that made you legitimately angry, irate even, for wasting x hours of your life. A movie that fails on every conceivable level, a movie you could quite confidently say "this was the worst piece of s*** I've ever seen."

I've an idea of my pick but I want to hear some of yours, friends. Have at it.

For me, It is a film called Intersection with Richard Gere.
The movie ultimately had no point to it.
Terrible film.

Bottoms Up

A Paris Hilton movie. God, don't think I've ever seen anything quite so cheap or pointless.

Cop Car

It takes almost an hour just to get to the relevant premise (not much being developed in the meantime) and even then he's been throwing around every cliche at the wall for Kevin Bacon's character with some twists for the sake of cheap shock value.

Lately?
RIPD (i've seen on tv, never had seen it before)

Ever?
I have no idea

A Serbian Film.

Sweet Jebus! That is BAD and horrific.

Cop Car

It takes almost an hour just to get to the relevant premise (not much being developed in the meantime) and even then he's been throwing around every cliche at the wall for Kevin Bacon's character with some twists for the sake of cheap shock value.

Interesting! Thats on my "to watch" list, it looked like a fun movie to watch.

As some of you know....I watch tons of movies....and many bad to terrible movies get watched....but most of those bad movies are low budget grade D from decades ago. For "worst" movie consideration for me, it has to be a big budget production with good name "A" actors in it.

The movie that comes to mind is the Russell Crowe movie NOAH. It was a total waste of my time....and I have wasted all kinds of time watching movies.

8 Crazy Nights. One of the worst I've ever seen.

Fant4stic. No redeeming qualities at all. It was like a slap in the face.

The Perfect Storm, in large part because it made me physically ill.

For me it was The Tree of Life.
The casting was fine and some of the visuals were quite good, but my god was it boring.
The are a handful of movies I truly hate, but at least they made me feel something, even if it was just anger, but this just bored me to tears and I was literally fighting to keep my eyes open the last 40 minutes.

The biggest sin a movie can make is being boring, I'd rather feel angry or disgusted by a movie than to feel... nothing.

A movie called Nightmare Man. Talk about cringeworthy. Yikes.

Oh and every Adam Sandler movie.

Thankskilling 3. For those of you going "huh?" I highly HIGHLY recommend looking up the original Thankskilling movie. It is an AMAZINGLY bad but AMAZINGLY entertaining film. The movie looks like it was made for $100 and a cheese sandwhich which it is so hilariously self aware of itself, it is a classic. The sequel, which they called "Thankskilling 3" some for some, has got to be the most heartbreakingly abysmal piece of "cinema" I've ever seen. I can't even describe the film but it is almost surreal in how awful it is. It's nothing like the original and its one of those artsy self indulgent films where you're literally just going "what in the @!#$%$##$ is going on here?!!" every 5 seconds.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Just kidding! Just kidding!

/dodges rocks

In all seriousness, this is a tough question because the worst film I have EVER seen is probably Manos: The Hands of Fate, but that movie looked like it was made for $23.75 and I knew it was going to be awful when I watched it. I feel like a movie like Manos should get weighed differently than a big budget production with actual expectations (even modest ones). So if we're talking the worst film I have ever seen that had an actual budget and real actors, I'd probably go with The Spirit. What an unwatchable piece of crap.

Off the top of my head it's Meet the Spartans

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Just kidding! Just kidding!

/dodges rocks

In all seriousness, this is a tough question because the worst film I have EVER seen is probably Manos: The Hands of Fate, but that movie looked like it was made for $23.75 and I knew it was going to be awful when I watched it. I feel like a movie like Manos should get weighed differently than a big budget production with actual expectations (even modest ones). So if we're talking the worst film I have ever seen that had an actual budget and real actors, I'd probably go with The Spirit. What an unwatchable piece of crap.

Manos:HOF is a good choice. Whenever I discuss films that qualify for the "worst ever" category, it's B-movies like that which come to mind. Even the most egregious blockbuster flops like Catwoman look like cutting-edge art compared to shoestring budget ventures like Manos.

Frell$#!tPis%#&*@#Formers: Age of FrellCarpFrell$#!ttySuckStinkToTheHighestHeavenEve EverRaisedStinkTion.

I didn't like it.

Manos:HOF is a good choice. Whenever I discuss films that qualify for the "worst ever" category, it's B-movies like that which come to mind. Even the most egregious blockbuster flops like Catwoman look like cutting-edge art compared to shoestring budget ventures like Manos.

Yeah, very true.

A few years ago, someone made a film called After Last Season that just might be worse than Manos, though I've never been able to bring myself to watch it. Check out the trailer on YouTube.

Disaster Movie.

Worst. Movie. Ever.

The Remake Ghostbuster saw that sat on the Movie Network everybody was right that movie is Garbage

The Adventures of Pluto Nash. I paid money to see that. On my birthday. Haunts me to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"