The Worst TV Characters

Most of the poorly written female characters in Supernatural, past Season 5.

I never liked Elena Gilbert at all, since the start of the Vampire Diaries, in L.J Smith's original books she was better there.

I do not like Cami from The Originals.

I've always thought of her, as a poor man's replacement for Caroline and Julie Plec's self insert/fantasy character.

I've always known this character was created to spite and antagonise the Klaus/Caroline shippers because of that ship's growing popularity and number of fans.

Her character isn't too terrible, but I feel a surge of anger/annoyance at Ms Plec and the writers for trying to create some relationship between Cami and Klaus.

Knowing damn well, the entire The Vampire Diaries/The Originals fandom do not want this relationship to happen at all.

I've never liked her either. She's annoying, boring, and adds nothing to the show. The fact that she's probably going to live for a long, long time annoys me to no end.

But as much as I dislike Camille, I hate Hayley more. Whiny, irritating, arrogant, and played by an actress who apparently forgot how to act after her last show was cancelled.

But as much as I dislike Camille, I hate Hayley more. Whiny, irritating, arrogant, and played by an actress who apparently forgot how to act after her last show was cancelled.

I never liked Hayley, since they made her become pregnant with Klaus's baby, which is another ploy by the writers, who apparently hate the Klaroline shippers.

Lapidus from Lost.

Something about him bugged me. Just his presence in a big group scene felt wrong to me. I never saw him as part of the "team".

Lots of TBBT hate here :funny:

If I had to choose one character I hate more than anything on TV it has to be Carrie from King of Queens (alongside her annoying father, my number two most annoying character ever). I feel so bad for poor Doug.

Black Jack Randall on Outlander

Most sadistic pervert in TV history

Dick Roman from Supernatural was the worst villain they had on the show.

Spike (Buffy/Angel)
Eve (Angel)
Henry (Once Upon A Time)
Annie (Twin Peaks)
Eve (Xena)

I keep seeing previews for the new season of The Strain. That is one cast of characters that didn't keep me interested in the slightest. I gave up after three or four episodes. I have no idea what people find appealing about that awful show.

Also, Vince Vaughn on True Detective.

Sally Rayburn (Bloodline)
President Grant Fitzgerald (Scandal)

Donna (Twin Peaks)
Dutch's Girlfriend (The Strain)
River Song (Doctor Who)
The Inhaler Girl from UNIT(Doctor Who)
Wesley (TNG)
Ted Beneke (Breaking Bad)
Charlie (Californication)

Tara on Sons of Anarchy was the worst.

I don't know about a list of the very worst, but these are some I specifically don't like:

Yara Greyjoy (Game of Thrones)
Stannis Baratheon (Game of Thrones)
Joe Carroll (The Following)
Deputy Andy Brennan (Twin Peaks)
Glory (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Chloe O'Brian (24)
Brother Justin Crowe (Carnivale)
Chris Griffin (Family Guy)

Caitlin from Heroes, even though she was a minor character.

She serviced no purpose to be just a plot device in Peter Petrielli's Season 2 storyline.

I hardly remember her anymore.

Replacement Dufresne (Black Sails, Season 2)
Everyone on The Mysteries of Laura
Giovanni Ribisi's character on The Wonder Years. He RUINED that show.

Tara on Sons of Anarchy was the worst.

I don't know about a list of the very worst, but these are some I specifically don't like:

Yara Greyjoy (Game of Thrones)
Stannis Baratheon (Game of Thrones)
Joe Carroll (The Following)
Deputy Andy Brennan (Twin Peaks)
Glory (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Chloe O'Brian (24)
Brother Justin Crowe (Carnivale)
Chris Griffin (Family Guy)

you've GOTTA be kiddin'... :huh:

Nucky Thompson Boardwalk Empire. The show tries to paint him as a master strategist and big time operator, but he carries on like a hormonal teenager with anger management issues. He should have been killed dozens of times over.

Ramsay Snow Game of Thrones, I only have enough tolerance left for about sixty seconds of screen time for their shirtless, dual wielding, infallible wunderkind.

Uder The Simpsons

Buffy Summers Buffy the Vampire Slayer More than a little of this came from later on the series when anything coming out of her mouth suddenly being true even when it contradicted what actually happened.

Wesley Crusher TNG It's hard to come up with a clearer case of a Mary Sue.
Lori Grimes The Walking Dead
Kathryne Janeway Voyager
Mickey Doctor Who
Ross Friends I felt bad for the rest of the cast having to carry him through so many years.
Anyone on Two and a Half Men
Urkel Family Matters

"Ross is clearly the largest of the friends, why doesn't he just eat the others?" - Lurr Futurama

Bronson Pinchot in anything post-Perfect Strangers (and that includes shows like The Surreal Life where we got to apparently see his true creeper personality).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"