The Wrestling Thread Has Been Canceled tonight. Be'lee Dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did, he'd be as bad as Vince. And I don't think Austin would touch upon that. At least, not in the way we want.

This music video Sweetre posted needs to be in this thread

[YT]Fmhw43ratxA[/YT]

A few minutes after I first heard it...... its still good. :o

@TheJimCornette: I've heard of people crashing a system trying to BUY something, but crashing it trying to CANCEL something?? #AbandonShip #CancelWWENetwork

Haha.

This music video Sweetre posted needs to be in this thread

[YT]Fmhw43ratxA[/YT]

Every fan who has a twitter should tweet that video to Triple H and Steph and Vince himself. Sure, they probably won't watch it or they will watch it and block everyone who sends it, but I would love to see it trending during Raw lol.

I wonder if CM Punk is over training for UFC and heard about this terrible Rumble and is laughing his butt off. Everything he ever said about the WWE was entirely true.

Last edited:
The New Beginning in Osaka AND NXT Takeover on the same day? :mrk: That is gonna be a fun day of wrestling. Get my fix of Honma, Ibushi, Styles, Tanahashi and end it off with my fix of Zayn, Owens, Bálor, and throw in a little bit of Sasha Banks too. Wish Suzuki was on the former card.

Edit: in addition to those cards, GFW is putting on a PPV for WWP in the same month. February seems like it's gonna be a good month. :up>

"Fans has come to terms on the release of the WWE Network as of today,The Fans wishes The WWE Network the best in all of its future endeavors"

:hehe:

"Fans has come to terms on the release of the WWE Network as of today,The Fans wishes The WWE Network the best in all of its future endeavors"

:hehe:

"Currently accepting independent and international bookings."

:o

Where is Raw tonight? I say the fans their need to hijack it like last year.

Every fan who has a twitter should tweet that video to Triple H and Steph and Vince himself. Sure, they probably won't watch it or they will watch it and block everyone who sends it, but I would love to see it trending during Raw lol.

I wonder if CM Punk is over training for UFC and heard about this terrible Rumble and is laughing his butt off. Everything he ever said about the WWE was entirely true.

Yeah, WWE totally justified CM Punk given how last night's show ended.

2015 Royal Rumble (and WWE in general) could've been summed up with one of the signs held up in the front row:

WATCH MORE NXT.

I can't get over how stupid WWE is for making the same mistake twice AND how hilarious the situation is now. This year's Royal Rumble should be called "Vince's Revenge" because that's what it was. A big middle finger to all the fans who forced them to change last year.

My buddy who doesn't follow wrestling asked me what everyone was upset about. Since I didn't want to go in depth with the years of neglect I came up with the below analogy and I believe it fits:

It's like if you went into BDubs and you ordered a dozen wings but they gave you a 10 week old turkey sandwich instead. You complain to the manager and they tell you "NO! You are wrong, this is what you want DAMMIT!"

And yet you go back and do that once a week for 12 years.

It is years and years of problems finally coming to a head.

Last edited:
2015 Royal Rumble (and WWE in general) could've been summed up with one of the signs held up in the front row:

WATCH MORE NXT.

The sad thing is that even by subscribing to the WWE Network to watch NXT, it won't change the way they book the main roster.

You know what might actually drive them to change things? If all of these people are actually following through on canceling the service. If they get a clear indication that a Reigns push is hurting their bottom line, he'll get scaled back.

We're pretty much looking at the exact same thing as Randy Orton circa 2004 and Sheamus circa 2012, and it wouldn't shock me if the Reigns experiment ends by the end of this calendar year if the financials aren't making sense to those in charge.

what i don't get it if, they were going to job bryan out like that (again) why even have him come back for the rumble just to piss people off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"