The Wrestling Thread has diagrams. DIAGRAMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is how to fit them in as the entire main event end of the roster is mired in the Aces & Eights angle, and they don't fit with the group but also don't fit on team TNA. At any rate I hope we get one PPV match between them and Bad Influence before they split.

I think feuds with guys like Magnus and Joe would be good while Bubba does his thing on top for awhile.

You know? as in you have insider knowledge? My guess from the start was that Ivelisse was voted out so she could get straight on the roster as Aces & Eights Knockout, as I imagine the plan will be for them to get all the belts at some point except the X division title as it's new format has ruined it.
No insider knowledge. It was on one of those TNA PPV spoilers that they taped for later this year. Aces & 8's is going to need some "old ladies"

Kazarian has skyrocketed on the mic, he was as dull as dishwater until him and Daniels started their duo. It feels like the same thing as Christian in WWE where they had nothing for him and told him to get himself over, so he did by doing his own stuff. Kazaniels is the same, they play off each other doing what seems naturally entertaining to them, only in this case TNA have rewarded this unlike Christians treatment in WWE.
I think that is the perfect comparison. Kazarian has become one of my favorites to listen to on the mic. I never thought I'd say that.

Well they are facing each other next week, apparently despite being close to Tessmacher's own home town Mickie was way more over. I think the plan will still be turn Mickie heel to feud with Velvet as that was supposed to happen a while ago, but I think Mickie has reached a point where it will be hard to get the full crowd against her.
I completely forgot about the Micke turn they were setting up before Velvet had her contract dispute. You're probably right that they are going to go back to that. I think that would be fun, but again you are right that Mickie is going to have a tough time turning the crowd.

Triple H.........straight off a ****ing cliff!

:lmao:

The Wrestling Thread has diagrams. DIAGRAMS!

The Wrestling Thread owns the night

These days, the Wrestling Thread IS the law!

Ryback is doing surprisingly well here with Foley.

Fat, pathetic, lazy bastard...wow Ryback went in on Foley.

So two weeks in a row, Ryback gets buried by John Cena. What else is new?

Ryback did a good job with the promo but did we really need SuperCena chasing off The Shield on his own and then AA'ing Ryback? I don't see what that achieved.

The smug smile Cena gave at the end is so irritating, he does that with almost everyone bar Punk and Brock.

Well, not too bad of a show tonight.

I know some of you are MMA fans. Stone Cold Steve Austin recently had UFC fighter Chael P. Sonnen on his podcast.

This is a must listen interview. It was very cool to hear Chael's love for wrestling and hear him talk about his time trying out at the old WCW Power Plant among other things.

I highly recommend listening to it. Austin and Chael were both great!

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=436&pid=245502

Ryback's promo wasn't bad by any means, but he was very green on the mic. Him speaking can just be really awkward at times. And that ending was so stupid. The Shield do not need to be involved in this angle and Cena ending it with the AA was flat out dumb. And even though I don't like the guy, I really want Ryback to win at ER, but his odds are pretty low at this point. I have the feeling Cena is heading for a long title run.

It was nice to actually see Cena NOT to the nice guy/boyscout thing and instead get some payback on Ryback with the AA. Realistically he had that coming.

And then he had to go and do the stupid salute. Oy.

John Cena is one of the greatest heels of all time.

John Cena is one of the greatest heels of all time.

The job of a heel is to get the fans to hate him/her. John Cena's character is a two-faced S.O.B. so I agree 100% with this statement.

Ryback did a good job with the promo but did we really need SuperCena chasing off The Shield on his own and then AA'ing Ryback? I don't see what that achieved.

The smug smile Cena gave at the end is so irritating, he does that with almost everyone bar Punk and Brock.

Because he treats Punk and Brock like threats? And he can't outsmug CM Punk. :funny:

The job of a heel is to get the fans to hate him/her. John Cena's character is a two-faced S.O.B. so I agree 100% with this statement.

People can call that guy a face all they want but he's the definition of smarmy.

People can call that guy a face all they want but he's the definition of smarmy.

Agreed. I despise everything the character stands for. He's a two-faced D-Bag and to think, this guy is supposed to be a role model for CHILDREN.

In regards to the WWE Title picture, besides Ryback and Cena, who is even going to be thrown into the picture to spice things up? I doubt Punk will when he comes from his temporary(and much deserved) break and even when he does return, they may want to do something different with him since he had the belt for 434 days.

So true what you guys are saying about Cena, and my god do I hate it when they bring Foley there just so he can be Cena's cheerleader. I mean you're pushing me to start booing foley, and I love the guy.

Last edited:
So true what you guys are saying about Cena, and my god do I hate it when they bring Foley there just so her can be Cena's cheerleader. I mean you're pushing me to start booing foley, and I love the guy.

Never thought about that until now. I don't wanna boo Foley now. Foley is good! :csad:

Agreed. I despise everything the character stands for. He's a two-faced D-Bag and to think, this guy is supposed to be a role model for CHILDREN.

In regards to the WWE Title picture, besides Ryback and Cena, who is even going to be thrown into the picture to spice things up? I doubt Punk will when he comes from his temporary(and much deserved) break and even when he does return, they may want to do something different with him since he had the belt for 434 days.

I actually think Cena is a good wrestler, and he seems nice outside the ring. I've given him props throughout my time here, but I refuse to acknowledge as a babyface any longer. The guy is Bizzaro Steve Austin.

As far as who else could be in title picture, I don't know right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"