The Wrestling Thread has effectively ruined Hanukkah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popeye on Crack... that **** don't even make sense. What the **** is wrong with this guy?

"It doesn't matter if you matter", after you said Punk doesn't matter. Hahaha...

It Doesn't Matter, if you Matter!

haha rock just pulled the IT DOESN"T MATTER card XD

I'd still take Cookie Puss over Weiner Turds or whatever Cena says.

Punk's coming back with fire!!!

CM Punk is killing it! LET'S GO!

"Your arms are just too short to box with God."

Ok, that was a good line.

Holy ****. Did Punk write that line himself?

This has been a waste of my time once Dwayne got in there. I can't sit through this anymore.

The Wrestling Thread's arms are too short too box with God!

Rock is not one to be talking about ugly tattoos.

When Rock's serious this promo its good. When he starts doing this crap its.. Well... Stupid.

Man, it's such a clash of promo tones. Punk ramps it up, and Rock brings it down.

ROCK BOTTOM! Amen a ROCK BOTTOM!!!

better:

Your arms are just too short to box with the Wrestling Thread

And we have a winner for the next thread.

This was better than all of the Cena/Rock segments last year. Punk tore that segment up. It would've been so much better without the jokes.

Great RAW.

This would have worked better if Rock came out at the beginning to cut a funny promo, to get his usual spots out of the way. Then the show-ending promo could have been 100% serious and intensity.

Holy ****. Did Punk write that line himself?

Heard that line in a kid rock song about ten years ago. Maybe more now. It was on the Devil without a Cause album

The last shot about kicking Punk's candy ass was great.

I just couldn't get into how stupid most of Raw was, Cena, Sheamus, The Miz and Team Hell No feel like their promos are written by children, but man did Punk absolutely bring it in that final segment, despite the two dip****'s on commentary with their laugh on cue crap.

Rock actually had some good stuff in there but he ruined it with the need to get all his dumbass jokes in.

the funny thing was Punk said the crowd were sheep, he said The Rock'schtick was tired and lame, and Rock then proved his point for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"