• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Thread Is the '1' in '21-1'

Status
Not open for further replies.
A manager poaching another managers wrestler? A smashed trophy? That angle was straight out of the 80's and I LOVED IT! :applaud

I dunno, I miss the old days when Heenan and Slick simply exchanged paper grocery bags full of cash.

I DID not start that "*****" chant.......not entirely anyways! ****in' A CESARO!!

Shield/Wyatts on Main-Event? Come on man...

I am going to eat up Main Event tomorrow. Wyatts vs Shield AGAIN!!! :awesome:

Lol, no way they can give that theme back to Swagger after that crowd singing along with it.

The Shield vs The Wyatt's on Main Event tomorrow! :eek:

Shield/Wyatts on Main Event??? :wow:

Cesaro lifting Swagger for that superplex was sick. SICK!!!!!

This show has just been awesome from the start and it isn't even over.

If this keeps Heyman on TV while Brock is on hiatus or whatever, I'm all for it.

Incredibly happy with this RAW tonight.

That six man tag on Main Event?! Cray Wyatt.

Dude I love this new Era already...If this remains consistently entertaining as it seems right now

And having Promo Duels between Wally Walrus and Yosemite Sam should make this feud GOLD!

2wogdhy.png

Are we in the NXT era?

Damn seems like I'm missing a fun Raw. I'll have to check it out after work

Triple H just having run ins and bad refs to try to screw Bryan.. lights go out.. come back on he's in the Scorpion Death Drop position..

BLAMO

Bryan slaps on the YES lock while Sting keeps people at bay with a bat.. Just GIVE IT TO MEEEE!

Shield VS Wyatts should be tonight! AHHHH. Still I can't wait!

This RAW has been amazing.

Has anybody other than Page been double champion having an NXT and WWE title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"