The Wrestling Thread Is The Bulgarian George Clooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]oHXU_DBWJdk[/YT]

lol @ Eric Young

15940404_10208793671947032_4557391559944478053_n.jpg

Be sure to check out Jimmy Korderas's interview on The Swerve at https://russosbrand.com/ and PodcastOne.

P.S. His book is a fun read if you haven't picked up a copy yet.

John Cena is going to be the last WWE superstar. When he retires and goes Hollywood, I don't see anyone else filling the void.

The Rock, Batista, and John Cena are all Hollywood.

Ryback said it on his Podcast:

Hunter told me directly that "WWE does not want young talent to have economic freedom. We never want another marquee name here in the WWE." This was during my first contract negotiations. Yeah, legit told me. "We're never going to have another John Cena." And if you look, that's why they book guys the way they book them. They don't want guys to have too much power anymore.

That explains McMahon d*cking around with Bryan and Ambrose.

Last edited:
That explains McMahon d*cking around with Bryan and Ambrose.

but its not like they can control that, sometimes a guy just catches fire

and Ryback has done nothing but piss and moan since he left, so I take anything he says with a grain of salt

but its not like they can control that, sometimes a guy just catches fire

and Ryback has done nothing but piss and moan since he left, so I take anything he says with a grain of salt
Except they did try to throw water on Bryan every chance they got. Look at his first feud out of winning at Mania. Look at what it took to get him the Mania spot. He never won a Rumble.

Except they did try to throw water on Bryan every chance they got. Look at his first feud out of winning at Mania. Look at what it took to get him the Mania spot. He never won a Rumble.

do you mean a crowd getting behind a guy in a manner not seen since Austin?

TBH, I like Bryan but he's no Rock or Cena, also he probably makes a nice paycheck w/ Total Divas + Total Bellas

its not like he needs the WWE at this point

do you mean a crowd getting behind a guy in a manner not seen since Austin?

TBH, I like Bryan but he's no Rock or Cena, also he probably makes a nice paycheck w/ Total Divas + Total Bellas

its not like he needs the WWE at this point
Okay, this response is super confusing. The point is, they didn't want Bryan to be that big. They tried to stop him, repeatedly.

I do not see Anything wrong with Bryan first feud out of winning at Mania a Former tag team champion partner is a logical choice for a first feud

Kane is a great performer but I don't see how anyone could get excited for a feud involving him. WWE has proven time and time again that fans should zone out when he's on screen. There's never been a wrestler given more bad angles than Kane and by the time he faced Bryan for the title there was no reason to care because WWE took the fan goodwill from Team Hell No and just went back to making Kane boring again.

Last edited:
The fact that the WWE mentioned the owners of Progress Wrestling yesterday means that there's going to be a relationship between the two companies.

Also, Neville is going to compete at the UK Tournament in a non-tournament match.

Last edited:
A bunch of the UK wrestlers stories involved them being mugged as well :funny:

Also everyone starts wrestling when they are 12 over here.
The fact that the WWE mentioned the owners of Progress Wrestling yesterday means that there's going to be a relationship between the two companies.

WWE put over Progress, ICW and that Irish Wrestling promotion. They aren't burying the indie scene in the UK like some people thought they would be.

Last edited:
I'm quite enjoying the commentary as well. Nigel is a great addition, he and Cole seem to play off of each other pretty well overall, and it's amazing how much better Cole sounds when he doesn't have Vince and co in his ear telling him to go off on random tangents/hype up random BS constantly.

Cole was good on commentary at Beast in the East as well. Without Vince yelling at Cole to say dumb stuff like "USO CRAZY", he is a far better commentator.

C2PHqFsXcAAfE7L.jpg

I met him once a few weeks after Umaga's passing. I offered my condolences and Superfly gave me a big hug. He was one of the nicest legends I've ever met.

Unfortunately, I think he committed the horrible crime of taking Nancy Argentino's life and he's answering to God for it now.

My sympathies to his family.

Last edited:
Mustache mountain!

Danny Burch put in a better showing in this match than he did in his entire NXT career. I'm not sure if the East London tough guy gimmick translates well over seas.

Devlin got some savage s*** Finn Balor chants :funny:

Those Jesus chants at Huxely were funny as was James Drake has got his whole face on his ass to the tune of his got the whole world in his hands.

Bates is dating New Zealand wrestler hottie Toni Storm so even if he loses he wins.

Last edited:
RIP to Superfly.

Feel bad for Tamina, as it will no doubt delay her return.

Rip Superfly.

He was the first legend I ever met at a con. Really cool, friendly guy with me. My thoughts are with his family.

Blue Peter got mentioned on a WWE show what a time to be alive.

[YT]GKXpSyjfIik[/YT]

RIP Superfly. He was part of the first moment I asked whether or not wrestling was real.

Tyler Bate.....only 19 and the first WWE UK Champion.

I have heard that everyone in that tournament have signed with the WWE beyond the tournament, which if true, means that the WWE learned their lesson from the CWC: only have guys willing to sign WWE contracts.

Jarrett was on Don West's Seattle radio show yesterday and said he is the executive producer of TNA, he called Anthem asked if they would like any help or wrestling people involved and they called him back within 10 days and got the ball rolling, says there are some very exciting things happening and all will be revealed in stages.

Talked about the 2002-2009 era. GFW and yes its still going ahead and is in LA for meetings. Talks coming full circle and that he has a second chance at life. Does not regret selling to Dixie at first but can't explain some of the decisions made from Dixie emasculating the locker room on YouTube and beyond which West called truly baffling.

Talked a little about Memphis and the Lawler/Jarrett vs Moondogs rivalry. Said some of the stuff may have been outrageous like Andy Kaufman/Lawler but they were on the likes of David Letterman and so on which was great for business. Says he and and his dad have made up.

I wonder what the relationship is between Melina and the WWE and Victoria and the WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"