The WWE Best Of The Best Champions.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
This thread is a thread ment to talk about all thing wwe weather it be old matches or current events and wwe news. Any topics on wwe fill free to share them.
This is a redo of Best WWE camp for i realize that i messed up the Poll and i am sorry.
So you will have anew better wwe poll with 20 wwe champs old and new to select from.
Any and all wwe thaughts are welcomed here. For this is fans of Sports entertainment.

i didn't know that. I'll visit there. I was just fixing the poll mix up on other thread

Didn't I just vote in this poll?

once again...Shaaaawwwwnnnn Michaaaaeeelllls!

this is getting out of ****ing hand. someone close the other thread or this thread, more than one thread on wrestling pisses me off, its like idiocracy in the present time.

this is getting out of ****ing hand. someone close the other thread or this thread, more than one thread on wrestling pisses me off, its like idiocracy in the present time.

if you dont like wrestling threads, and are one of the incredibly ignorant people who thinks wrestling is only for idiots and hicks, then dont go in them, we dont want you here with your inane and innacurate opinions, and yelling about how "it's fake." Only you can prevent internet fires :o

if you dont like wrestling threads, and are one of the incredibly ignorant people who thinks wrestling is only for idiots and hicks, then dont go in them, we dont want you here with your inane and innacurate opinions, and yelling about how "it's fake." Only you can prevent internet fires :o

No, you don't understand. He HAS to click on them; it's a very nasty condition :(

UltimateWarrior2.jpg

I'd say bret hart because he could carry anyone he wrestled to a good match . he had the best feuds and was the true sucessor to the days of hogan . the hulkster had great charisma but was not the best wrestler , hbk is an excellent wrestler but can seem unintentionally gay , the rock was awesome but had one of the silliest finishers , cena isnt a good actor , warrior is one dimensional , and finally stone cold was great but didnt have the greatest feuds and austin vs mcmahon ran its course after a while .
also bret hart and stone cold had the best feud of all time in my opinion .
they are the two greatest of all time .

I'd say bret hart because he could carry anyone he wrestled to a good match . he had the best feuds and was the true sucessor to the days of hogan . the hulkster had great charisma but was not the best wrestler , hbk is an excellent wrestler but can seem unintentionally gay , the rock was awesome but had one of the silliest finishers , cena isnt a good actor , warrior is one dimensional , and finally stone cold was great but didnt have the greatest feuds and austin vs mcmahon ran its course after a while .
also bret hart and stone cold had the best feud of all time in my opinion .
they are the two greatest of all time .

I find it hillarious that you say HBK comes off as gay when he's a hardcore born again christian...ok yeah, his gimmick was that he was a male prostitute, and then a pervert...but it was always aimed towards women, even before he went crazy religious.

who voted Nash, btw? You are aware that while he was champion WWE had there lowest PPV buy rates, ratings, and attendance ever, right? He was the lowest drawing champion in WWE history...

I find it hillarious that you say HBK comes off as gay when he's a hardcore born again christian...ok yeah, his gimmick was that he was a male prostitute, and then a pervert...but it was always aimed towards women, even before he went crazy religious.

im not saying hes is gay , hes awesome and takes crazy bumps , but his attire could confuse people ...

im not saying hes is gay , hes awesome and takes crazy bumps , but his attire could confuse people ...

he was a male prositute, not a gay male prostitue :cmad:...he "serviced" the Sensational Sherry...and...uh...others!:cmad:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"