The X-Men 3 Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Avenger
Reaction score
The X-Men 3 Photo Album
In loving memory of the X3 Photo Album...

Right, Pre-Production is over! Now its time when we will be getting images officially. We will be given them by FOX so that we dont starve!

Post anything X-Men 3 releated! But dont post any naughty ones. By that I mean no naked people...and no other X-Men 3 'Official' photo's.

The other Photo Album was a success, lets make this one even better!

What a joke. The first one shouldn't have even been deleted. This forum feels like it is going down the drain.

Out of darkness comes light....

We'll have a trailer in a few weeks so everything will be good again. Birds will sing, plants will grow. It will rain but the sun will shine.

Right...to get this looking like a Photo Album i'll posts a few pictures. You have seen them but these are the first Official pictures and Official pictures will be posted here.

teaserposter.jpg

I'm awfully sorry about the deletion of the other one. I'm not sure why the admin didn't just delete the offending posts alone. :(

Joseph_Freefall said:
I'm awfully sorry about the deletion of the other one. I'm not sure why the admin didn't just delete the offending posts alone. :(

I am glad your at least addressing it. It was a bad move to delete the entire thread.

I don't like what happened. I don't like it one bit. I (and many other members here) posted hundreds of pics in that thread. It was a great Scrap book chroniciling everything that has gone on in this film.:( :(

Should i even go through the trouble of posting any new pics in this thread?

I feel that way too Retro. It was fun to look through that thread.

Retroman said:
Should i even go through the trouble of posting any new pics in this thread?

Yes! Just do what you do!

:D

Angel sneaking out?

131210__x3_l.jpg

Ben Foster strikes a pose for this promo shot from X-Men 3.

Image courtesy of EW - Source: http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1150525_1||233612|1_0_,00.html

These are a no-no, Paul. Do it again and you get probation or a ban. Thank you.

--Joseph_Freefall

wolverine1zv.jpg

That ^ is one great and true to the comic Wolverine pic!

Aaahh man. Why do the not so nice people continuesly have to screw up for the people who behave themselves? Why SHOULD we get punished for that...

Oh well , a new Photo Album. We'll reach page 129 soon :p

Nice pictures there Retro , and Pauluz , I cant remember seeing those before :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"