Days of Future Past X-men Actors GALLERY thread

tumblr_mdo819lH0B1ql2l3ro2_250.jpg
tumblr_mdo819lH0B1ql2l3ro5_250.jpg

tumblr_macw48tHn71row2uqo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m4njlySn2X1qlgjjro1_500.png

296knz5.jpg

332uqsm.jpg

Aww man. I love Famke more and more. So beautiful. :) :hrt: I watched taken 1 and 2 and they're really good. Aww man

ooooooh what's that from?

I will most definately be checking out her new show...when's it air??

The show will premiere April 19th. If that is not awesome enough, all 13 episodes will be available at once.

2aipv5v.jpg

thanks for posting.

I guess this will be more or less Kitty's look on DOFP.

Its a bit different from what Ive seen on Ellen these years. Interesting

no Wolverine pics on here please!! :cmad:

I mean, this is about photoshots more than promo pics from the movies, and since he has a board, please leave them on there, lol

Id really really appreciate it.

Great pics from Fassbender, tho :cwink:

Responding to an old post, but...

Wolverine is in this movie. Therefore, Wolverine photos are allowed in this thread.

You don't have to look at them if you don't want to. But do not tell others what they can and can't post as far as any of the cast of DOFP.

but this thread was to post pics from actors personal photoshoots, from magazines and all, not about pics from the movies.

It wasnt that I didnt want anyone to post Hugh pics, just that this thread wasnt about the movies or Wolverine. ;)

but this thread was to post pics from actors personal photoshoots, from magazines and all, not about pics from the movies.

It wasnt that I didnt want anyone to post Hugh pics, just that this thread wasnt about the movies or Wolverine. ;)

Then don't look at them.

We're not excluding any actors who are in this movie.

Photos of any and all of the cast are welcome in this thread.

I see you arent getting my point

And you're not getting my point, which is really not that difficult. You don't get to tell people what they can and can't post.

As Wolverine is part of the roster for DOFP, photos of Wolverine/Hugh are allowed in the thread. Whether you like it or not, he's part of the X-Men roster.

You don't have to look at them if you don't want to.

Again, do not tell people what they can and can't post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"